Steel Hearts are Bloody Awesome

When I was a neophyte Bussekin Collector, this was my favorite thread. Sure y’all can add some photos to update and keep it current. It’s too good to resign to the Boneyard. PS - This was in the beginning- I now possess 15 of the blighters. My photo here keeps vanishing.
GetFileAttachment

Last edited:
Thanks Rob. Salute to the collector who initiated this thread way back then.

The Original - and still powerfully awesome - Busse. Nice collection shot of older models, Blueoak. Keep `em coming.

Very nice, Mr. Aussie. Figured you’d be showing up here soon. Was sitting around last night, looking through some threads here, and wondered where this one hath gone? Hope we get enough interest so some of the newer Bussemen can get a peek at these fine articles. PS: Currently 15 SH1/ASH1 varieties, and other Steel Hearts? Too many, and too busy to count. Be well, all.

Last edited:
Hi Jaxx, and Robdude...4 August 2013. Looking back through this thread, I saw the original. “We were so much older then - I’m younger than that now.” And have a Lot More Bussekin. You might say I’m a bit...obsessed with them.

And so like this collection by Andy that I use it for wallpaper on my tablet. Have them all except for that elusive all Sand version. Photo in following post courtesy of Andy The Aussie.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-22_19-52-53.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-22_19-52-53.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back