• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Still no knife from Dale Chudzinski

He sent me atleast 11 emails. So i would think that his spamfilter would recognize my adress. I also sent him an email from one of my other emails, which he hasn`t answered too. So i don`t know. I`m still willing to give him a chance, but i must admit that my patience is wearing thin. (I wanted to get that knife, for my 25th birthday, which was the 25th of august, so i thought i ordered in good time, seeing as i first got a reply from him, that he would like to make me a knife, the 15th of may. I paid the invoice on the 18th too. So god knows, and he`s not telling.)

I spoke to Dale today. He has about ten knives going out next week. They are finished except for sheaths, and final sharpening, cleaning, etc.

Chip, I verified that yours is one of them.

Aarya,
He will look for the tracking #. Have you gotten your knife yet?

Dale's computer is down, he can not check PM, email, nothing.

He has another computer, but his oldest son has it at college.

When his computer is fixed, he will respond to your concerns that have been emailed as best he can.

Dale's computer is down, he can not check PM, email, nothing.
He has another computer, but his oldest son has it at college.
When his computer is fixed, he will respond to your concerns that have been emailed as best he can.

a downed computer is an annoying thing to be sure, but devastating for someone in business.

one can for sure buy an entire brand new system these days for $300-400 ... considering the business use, it's a tax write off too. just the box can't be too deer. 2-3 day shipping, and bob's your uncle.

course, if money is short, i'm sure i could get a decent working computer for 3 or 4 knives in trade :>

bladite

knifetester: I`ve not received my knife yet, nor any trace of it having arrived to Norway, which i would have received, if it had indeed gotten to Norway.

I thought it was shipped to Finland?

Again, if Dale can locate the tracking info, I will get it for you.

Why not give him a call on the phone, it will be like a couple bucks and will likely be worth the pace of mind it costs.

His number is on his website. It is how I always deal with him. He does not ahve a working computer, so sending email will not accomplish a thing.

Hopefully it wasn`t shipped to Finland, as i don`t live there, nor have i ever lived there. (Not even been on vacation there.)

Well, if i could call him on the phone, i would have.

I hope he gets a working computer soon too, as in todays society, being without one is ridiculously painful.

Keith: Oh... Quite a few.. Social Anxiety/Phobia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and a whole bunch of other, psychological and neurological disorder/disabilities.
I don`t expect anyone to actually understand what this is all about, but i know i`m probably not the only one on this forum who deals with the things i deal with.

As a side note, i understand that Dale is at a disadvantage, not having a functional computer. But i still don`t really see that it`s the customer's responsibility to phone a maker/dealer, to hear of any news. I`m not saying this to badmouth Dale in any way, rather, it is to get the focus off myself.

(Sorry all, for my ramblings. It`s late here, and my brain don`t work too well when it`s tired.)

Sorry aarya, I didn't mean to have you reveal anything that you would have rather kept to yourself.

I agree that it is Dale's responsibility to make sure you get the information that you require. Even though he doesn't have a working computer, he should be able to find one that does work.

Still no knife, refund, phone call, letter, or email........

His website is up and running????He's still taking orders????

His website may indeed be running, and taking orders, an is probably in another state from he lives. I know mine is in NY...
If his home computer is on the fritz,, there's no way to check his website computer and all the emails, etc., especially the ones he has already received.

His website may indeed be running, and taking orders, an is probably in another state from he lives. I know mine is in NY...
If his home computer is on the fritz,, there's no way to check his website computer and all the emails, etc., especially the ones he has already received.

If he has the password, he can check his website from any computer.

His email works when he wants it to. He sent me this yesterday, from his regular email address (a1961@localnet.com):

Blobert

Please call me 315-388-4800

You have been re-imbursed...why do you keep on slandering ?

Dale

Anyone that needs to, can get a hold of him via the above phone number, or email address.

I wish he could find the tracking number for my blade soon... Still no knife here..
Nor any emails for that matter, even though i`ve sent him four emails, after the last one i received from him, which was on the 5th of September.
And Dale told knifetester, that my knife had shipped on the 8th of October.
Ofcourse, mail could be surprisingly slow, so i guess i`ll just have to wait, and hope it arrives..

Though i`ve also thought about asking anyone willing, who lives in the US somewhere near Dale, or something, to call him specifically to ask about my knife. And to put up a reward of some money, payable through paypal, for anyone who gets the tracking number of my knife. (I guess there would have to be some regulation to it, so noone just gives me a false tracking number, and runs away with my money. But it`s not a bad idea. One of my more brilliant ones i`d say.)

PS. This isn`t to say that i want anyone to call him, nor will i pay anyone, just yet. But then again, why the heck not? I`m at my wits end here, really.. I just want my damned knife already!

Back