styles of khukuri and knife you would like to see more of

How about an ugly series of favorites ugly bonecutter, ugly m43, ugly ang khola. Just like their fancy big brothers but unfinished and lower priced.

How about an ugly series of favorites ugly bonecutter, ugly m43, ugly ang khola. Just like their fancy big brothers but unfinished and lower priced.
Heck Yeah! Would love to see some uglies! Big AKB? Heres a CAK from Kumar. Love it!

8257e583de1deca9e9e81c3c9914a567

Oops! I am at Evan's house and forgot to log out of his account. Sooo... Ugly Hanshee!

I have a 13.5 inch 22 ounce Seax by YuvRaj, and it is my favorite knife. I think I would like an 18" or 20" one.

9-11-14011_zpsb147f51d.jpg

And more Yvsa Cherokee Special's in various weights and those ying and yang inserts in the wood handles.

Ndoghouse the pic...OMG! You've killed Kenny!
"ndog... you bas%#%d!"

Thats a sweet seax Conan! Do you know how old it is?

attachment.php

Teardrop Siru! Now thats what id like to see! That would keep both of my hands busy for a long time:D

Ndoghouse, I purchased it on a dotd 09-11-2014. I love how there is a radius to the edge vs other pictured ones that I have seen. That teardrop Siru would be the ultimate knife!

I'm definitely hanging for a Thamar curved spine and dui/yek/tin chirra. I'm not too familiar with the old "one off" khuks offered so that's as far as my input goes :)

Anything with Fullers and a khukuri shape I'll gladly buy :)

Back