Sub-$300 Katana (2014 edition)

TrueBlue, when I get off my papers, I may take you up on that offer. I am getting a bit giddy talking about it. Your the only peoples I know who reside in New York. And it sounds like your location is far away from all the craziness.

my baby brother is little so he get into bs sometimes.. I'm a descent size so most people don't bother me.

we were living in the city but there is too much crime... better said. Buffalo has some appeal but it's got a real ugly side.

Last edited:
I was living in the city a couple years back and there was a murder across the street, so I decided to move away from that crap.

I used to live across from some projects in NN. Seen all kinds of shootings and stabbings. Had MANY bullet holes in OUR house(stray fire{I hope}). They don't call it Bad Newz for nothing. Home of Mike Vick, BTW.

Out here in the country nobody cares what you do and nobody bothers you. Perfect for my Family. We can barbeque without hearing gunshots and shouting. And do cutting practice freely or just have a nice camp fire. I would never raise my child in a city, Hell no. I like peace and quite and not have to worry about my home being invaded by idiots.

Although, rednecks can be idiots too. And the country poses dangers of it's own. I reside in a little county now, probably similar to where you live at currently.

16 horses, 1 mini horse, 1 goat, 5 cats, 2 dogs, 2 ball pythons, 2 bearded dragons, 6 scorpions, damn zoo over there.

Yeah, I grew up in texas on a ranch. My cousin had a taekwondo dojo, so I morphed into something weird. But I did meet Chuck Norris at a tournament in dallas

I'm gonna pop in a movie and crash, friend. We will have to resume the Skyjiro/Dynasty Forge/Ronin Elite dilemma on the morrow. Hopefully it will give some of the forumites some time to chime in. FORUMITES: Your opinions are welcome here! You will not be ridiculed(by us, anyway)! Help out my man TrueBlue! Thank you all, good sirs.

Back