Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
New video is up, less than 90 days to get a new knife and the delays were all Millet's fault it seems :rolleyes:

Also asking those who ordered and cancelled to order again....
................ just saw that..........unfreakingbelievable !!! I did love where he says we are all working hard and one of his staff is i the background dancing like a lunatic for the camera..... and sure Guy....everyone wants to send you some more $$$$s to help you be that high end knife company you want to be..... sure.... !

I had a certain someone check the validity of their claim of wanting to make things right. It was a no to getting back in line for the original order as costs have gone up. It was a no to pay upon completion of product. You can however send money in now for the open orders and if we don't live up to our end of the deal and you cancel we still will charge you a restock fee. It turns out that we still can't take them for their word but we are still able to send money in for Vaporware. I don't care what they do from now on and they can machine hinges on 3V Handcuffs for all I care. Dang I can't even get Delta 3V handcuffs anymore. Meanwhile my LT Genesis is still slicing away and didn't break on me either and if it did I know it wouldn't take 3 years for them to honor their warranty.

Please don't cause Nathan any discomfort as he is a good man. I know we love his products and bolster business with him but he is not a large scale production company. I am guilty of it too and Nathan said he hated to see Guy abandon the Delta heat treat so their family could be pals and I don't want it to cause him harm. He got so much slack from people about the heat treatment when Guy failed to send the blades out. He is not involved with survive and we should not attach him to negative blogs. We all know that he makes great products if we wish to praise his work we should do so on his thread not this one. Just me thinking. I've talked to him in the past and he really doesn't wish to get involved with mixing the two companies issues. Free Country but I respect one and not the other and I leave it at that.