Survive! Sheaths and standard attachments that fit them

Just a heads up, my new spec 5.1 came in today. So the sheath these are shipping with are a lot narrower than the old style sheath. I pulled my Sage Wood dangler from my 4.1 and it bolts right up to the new spec 5.1 sheath. So pumped that worked because the sage wood danglers have been out of stock for some time now.

The Maxpedition Single Sheath fits the new GSO5.1 sheath nicely. It looks very nice on the GSO5.1 too. Highly recommended:thumbup:

25715455985_7c847c8d17_b.jpg

25085028024_d93c3383e7_b.jpg

25715408785_79cd55e4a8_b.jpg

This was in the Maxpedition Single Sheath when I took those shots. I plan to keep either a SAK or Leatherman in it together with a fire steel.

25594364502_7c140fea7e_b.jpg

Can one of you guys share a photo of the clip for the new Necker 2 sheath? I can't seem to find a shot on the web and I wasn't sure if it is a solid clip like the 3.5 or if it's a split clip like the 4.1. I'm kinda hoping it's a split style one.

Can one of you guys share a photo of the clip for the new Necker 2 sheath? I can't seem to find a shot on the web and I wasn't sure if it is a solid clip like the 3.5 or if it's a split clip like the 4.1. I'm kinda hoping it's a split style one.

Split!

Last edited:
I always like planning things out so I totally know what you mean.

Let me know if you want to see it any certain way. I happen to know a totally sexy knife model who wouldn't mind clipping it on.

I always like planning things out so I totally know what you mean.

Let me know if you want to see it any certain way. I happen to know a totally sexy knife model who wouldn't mind clipping it on.

Thanks bud!
What way do you prefer carrying it? I was thinking about carrying it at an angle near my belt buckle but that might be annoying.

The reason I had the clip off is I had just carried it in my front pocket. Without the clip it is so slim. I'd almost forget I had it on me unless it got at a weird angle when I sat down.

Depending on the belt and buckle it might be perfect.

The reason I had the clip off is I had just carried it in my front pocket. Without the clip it is so slim. I'd almost forget I had it on me unless it got at a weird angle when I sat down.

Depending on the belt and buckle it might be perfect.

I'll probably just pocket carry it also. I grabbed an extra sheath to piggyback on the 10 so I'll have extra options.

Back