SURVIVOR - Progress Thread

Yours (and the others PIF) get done first. :thumbup:

Dan

I see that from your link I read, I was wondering how far out we are on delivery? 3 day? 6 weeks? Just an idea is all

I'm going to get a couple done by Friday - that's as far ahead as it gets around here...:p

Dan

Sounds great, be gone next week anyway camping in the Mtns. Some biking (easy stuff) and fishing. Wait a minute.................I got a BarraKuda that's itching to get dirty or slimey as the case may be.

So, do we have a new ETA for the last few of us, who have been waiting patiently for over two years?

Hi Dan,
I counted seven of us that are payed in full. Can we expect delivery soon?

Yes - I have 9 laid out ready for final touches. Will be done this week. I took a few days off for R&R and am back in the shop now.

Thanks for your patience!

Dan

I'm looking for one in green canvas micarta. If anyone wants to sell his to me once he receives it, I'll be happy to take it.

Me too - I regretted missing the opportunity to order one, but after watching this thread for over 2 years, the regret has changed to relief. I really hope that this knife has been worth waiting over 2 years for.

Dan,

What about these? WE are they in the rotation of things to finish and ship?

I haven't seen any frowns from those who paid $195 and resold theirs for $300....*shrug*

Briggz = tomorrow is Survivor Day.

I've been finishing things in batches depending on what I have belts for. Complicated....makes sense to me, though.

:thumbup:

Dan

Same here, unclear what Dan meant what that comment. I was just curious, you see all these updates then nothing on the knife you are waiting on .......

Working on them right now....been doing them one "shelf" at a time. Just finished the EDC knives and now have room for these. Takes time, though. I'll get you guys hooked up.

Dan

I made progress on these but they are not yet finished. Hopefully Mon or Tues next week!

Dan

KBT - email reply sent.

:thumbup:

I have been working on these every day this week....whew!!

I should have them done by Friday.

Dan

Back