Survivors: other knives you like

Just got notification part of my post was removed. Initially it was unclear then I realized why
Apparently even a suggestion or mention that a person is considering parting with a knife of some kind(oops...) is met with summary censorship. My , my...

We don't want to violate the hyper -delicate sensibilities of paying members, or the hall monitors huh?

Remarkable.....

You got notified. Keep on whining about it and you can have a formal warning with points instead.
It takes a paid membership to announce you are trading or selling.

You should grow a pair and take it up with the mod that modified your stealth sales post rather than to air your mistake publicly. What you posted here is borderline mod sass in my opinion and may well be mod sass to that particular mod.
Otherwise, the rules are in place for a reason.

No, it's not borderline it is mod sass. Kind of like you here telling me over the internet to quit "whining" and "grow a pair". Which a real man not a would probably characterize differently instead of hiding behind a key like yourself. It's demeaning and you're wrong. Whining is repetitive complaining, I posted once.

The ladder swings both ways so feel free to validate yourself and the other mod...
You're a mod not god

No, it's not borderline it is mod sass. Kind of like you here telling me over the internet to quit "whining" and "grow a pair". Which a real man not a would probably characterize differently instead of hiding behind a key like yourself. It's demeaning and you're wrong. Whining is repetitive complaining, I posted once.

The ladder swings both ways so feel free to validate yourself and the other mod...
You're a mod not god

You are right- We are not gods. Point taken and noted, but that doesn't mean there aren't consequences.

You get yourself a 4 week break from the forums. Please try to conduct yourself in a more appropriate manner when you return.

You're a mod not god

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/whine
verb (used without object), whined,whining.
1. to utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent,peevishness, etc.:
The puppies were whining from hunger.
2. to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whine
whine
1. Useless complaining to others that don't care.
2. Making oneself feel important through the use of useless complaining
3. Using complaining as propaganda to make someone or something look bad

You whined.

Back