Swamp Rats

Over already?:D Thanks Craig, its been alot of fun!:thumbup:

Thanks Tops....

Its never over till its over.... HOGs do not go silently into the night....
Forgot to add that I still have 2 of the 6 Stealth Hawks left.... those didn't last long.... remember... if you bought some of my toys.... email me if you're interested in anything I have listed here....

Just found a bag of sheaths... leather and nylon for howlers, bandicoots etc.... I'll post a pic tommorrow.... and a couple of those vintage Busse Nylon Sheaths with kydex inserts with the paracord keeper snap....

Thanks again.... "Never Ever Quit!":thumbup:

What an impressive run. Your poor safe is going to have an echo. Tell me if this is right for what's left in the knives:
couple Battle Rats black/tan
couple Howling Rats black/black with leather
2 Stealth Hawks with Kydex
1 Battle Guard black/tan
Did I miss anything? BTW, I've been curious since this started. Is that a Battle Rat with a satin finish and tan Res-c in the second pic on page 1? Didn't see it mentioned in the list of "available".

Kalimalena, Did you find anything else left over in the safe? (a howling fat or badicoot perhaps):D

I am giving Dibbs on the vintage Busse Nylon Sheaths with kydex inserts with the paracord keeper snap to 360:D :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

I was about to call the same dibbs. :D Good snag, Gravel. :thumbup:

I'm interested in seeing the Howler sheaths that you've got available...seems that I have a few in need of some pants. :D

What an impressive run. Your poor safe is going to have an echo. Tell me if this is right for what's left in the knives:
couple Battle Rats black/tan
couple Howling Rats black/black with leather
2 Stealth Hawks with Kydex
1 Battle Guard black/tan
Did I miss anything? BTW, I've been curious since this started. Is that a Battle Rat with a satin finish and tan Res-c in the second pic on page 1? Didn't see it mentioned in the list of "available".

Yup... oh no confirmed response... so 3 Stealth Hawks available.... was watching one on the "not to be named" auction site that just ended.... went for $274.99 in the last bidding... so I guess I was pretty close....

Yup that was a Satin Battle Rat.... and some other HOG... or Piglet with a great big capital P snagged both that were available.....

Thinking a big buy?????..... email me:D

Thanks... gotta go take pics of the sheaths.... first come first served....

Happy Holidays....

Craig, I received the knifes you sent this afternoon. Thanks again!
-Adam

P.S. If you have any Battle Rat sheaths, shoot me an e-mail

Thanks for letting me know..... Hope you liked everything....

Sorry no Battle Rat sheaths..... out of the safe anyway....:rolleyes:

There are great makers out there who can make you an awesome one... I'm kinda biased toward Okuden though... if you haven't noticed....:D

Happy Holidays...

O.k.... here are the sheaths....

The knives are in the sheaths for show purposes.... and are not included in the price..... so don't ask....:D

Top one -

Armoralleather Black.... I like this one because it fits a Bandicoot, INFIcoot, and Howling Rats.... gone to a new home

From the left

Okuden Black for Howling Rats gone to new homes

Okuden Black for Bandicoots and INFIcoots gone to new home

Okuden Desert Camo for Bandicoots and INFIcoots (I left the tekloc off so you could see the pattern... I'll put it back on) gone to new home

Dark Brown Factory sheath... I put the light brown next to it for comparison
No longer available

Nylon Sheaths, Kydex insert with paracord keeper
No longer available

I've got one more Basic 7.... assymetrical edge.... Leather sheath... gone to new home
I may already have a buyer on this one... not sure... gone to a new home....

Still got 2 maybe 1 Stealth Hawks... no longer available

Maybe 1 Battle Rat - Black on Tan no sheath... no longer available

2 maybe 1 Howling Rats - Black on Black.... gone to a new home....

One lonely Battle Guard.... I tell you ... I'm happy no one wants this (because I'll keep it and abuse it!!!!) ... but honestly... if you are "guard on your knives kind of person".... this is an awesome blade and the guard does not throw it off compared to the regular Battle Rat... end of comment....

I'll be posting some other knives later... but I'll give you loyal thread followers another heads up....

Becker Ek Fisk Camp with Pin Lock sheath
Becker Reinhardt Kukri with leather sheath
couple Bill Buxton EDCs
Wayne Goddard Custom Folder
Custom Rob Simonich Talonite collection with an A2 SRT with Parasite Blade with a Camillus Custom shop Apache Gold Talonite and Midtech neck knife thrown in as a bonus....

O.k..... That's it.... pm me if you're interested in anything or just want some info.... first come first served...

I'm off to a Christmas Parade... so back later....

Happy Holidays and Thanks again for looking and your interest....

:thumbup:

Sorry guys... having trouble uploading the pics of the nylon and Basic 7.... pm me if you want to see them and I'll keep trying here....

It takes a real great vender to keep you comming back for more,.. and i just placed my third seperate order from this thread. Each time... Kalimalena as done me proud, from communication, to processing, to delivery/quality. top notch..

1 Okuden Black for Howling Rats and 1 Okuden Desert Camo for coot are mine...

Email sent on:
Okuden Black for Howling Rats $45 + Okuden Desert Camo for Bandicoots and INFIcoots $50

Email back at you.... Armoralleather sheath is spoken for... one okuden black Kydex and the Okuden Desert Camo.... are also spoken for...

Here another try at pics... of the nylon kydex paracord and the Basics 7

Thanks again... Thanks for checking out some of my others coming up.... Buxton's are spoken for....:thumbup:

Happy Holidays everyone.... Hope you're having a great weekend....:D

Back