Swayback... instant classic!

So yeah, after good half year of using my Swayback I put together a full review. It covers all conditions (summer heat and subzero in January and February), all environments (forests, lakes, high mountains in sunny autumn and freezing winter), and even office use as well. So grab your Monday morning coffee and enjoy :)

Spyderco Swayback Review: https://packconfig.com/review/review-spyderco-swayback/

20200612-DSCF9572-Edit.jpg

It is an excellent review and a real joy to read. Thanks.
So yeah, after good half year of using my Swayback I put together a full review. It covers all conditions (summer heat and subzero in January and February), all environments (forests, lakes, high mountains in sunny autumn and freezing winter), and even office use as well. So grab your Monday morning coffee and enjoy :)

Spyderco Swayback Review: https://packconfig.com/review/review-spyderco-swayback/

Yeah that’s a great review. I’ve had it open on my computer at work all day and I keep referring back to it. The only thing that’s keeping me from ordering one.....my hands are HUGE! I carry an Endura 4 every day, and that’s verging on too small.

Yeah that’s a great review. I’ve had it open on my computer at work all day and I keep referring back to it. The only thing that’s keeping me from ordering one.....my hands are HUGE! I carry an Endura 4 every day, and that’s verging on too small.
Regarding the size, if you like endura, you should be fine with with swayback. It’s not a small knife. I don’t have a endurA to show side by side now. But you can compare with other knives in one of my pictures.
yqwoggz.jpg

Regarding the size, if you like endura, you should be fine with with swayback. It’s not a small knife. I don’t have a endurA to show side by side now. But you can compare with other knives in one of my pictures.
yqwoggz.jpg
Very helpful post. Thank you!

Thanks for this thread, after having my swayback for a while I love it and would have not given it a chance if not for this thread.

I've found I can carry the Swayback with the clip removed and it stays vertical in my pocket up against the side pocket seam.

I hate knives laying crossways in the bottom of my pocket.

I now like this knife all the more because it somehow, magically stays upright! It truely disappears.

And a close-up on my Swayback's pocket pouch. Flask cover by the same maker, of course.

dowg_web.jpg

I still have a love/hate relationship with mine. I even still debate unloading it from time to time.

If the dang thing opened easier it would be perfect!

Insane slicer.
Svelte in pocket.
Mmm-miror stonewash.
Sexy lines.
A favorite steel.
A bit eclectic.
All things that I love in a knife.

I still have a love/hate relationship with mine. I even still debate unloading it from time to time.

If the dang thing opened easier it would be perfect!

Insane slicer.
Svelte in pocket.
Mmm-miror stonewash.
Sexy lines.
A favorite steel.
A bit eclectic.
All things that I love in a knife.
Love mine too. Only thing I toy with doing to it is dehorning the point at the butt for easier pocket ingress.

Back