Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

one of my favorite tacticlol knives ever that i actually own is the boker reality based blade, the quality of the knife is actually pretty good and comes with not only a blood groove on the back of the blade but also a line that indicates how deep to stab into your attacker to induce shock/reach organs
couteau-boker-plus-jim-wagner-reality-based-blade-tanto-acier-440c-bop051-livraison-gratuite.jpg

I have one of these, it is actually very useful for the garden. The recurve section of the blade has those great serrations that cut through plants very well.

I actually carry one of these in my cooler at work. They’re actually pretty useful.

I am sure they are, it looks like a decent "picnic" setup - it's just the naming of it is pretty funny to me. Tactical hidden serrated knife...

This might already be in this thread but if it is it deserves another mention because it's a Close Quarter Combat knife with a cord/seat belt cutter. Now you can fight Spiderman with just one knife instead of stopping mid-fight to dig out your cord cutter to break free from the webs!
x-8281.jpg

This must be the Swiss Army knife of the fixed blade world. Man all those features and a free sharpening stone? How could one say no to that^:eek:. The Spydie hole next to the Emerson Wave looking thingy looks a bit small IMO and it hurts my eyes if I look at it for too long :confused:.

I saw something very odd to me on BHQ. A Buck 110 automatic. WTF? It's a tacticlol world...

Though seeing that made me wanna cry.

^It also has tandem side by side blades i believe. Thats what i remember when i first saw it, followed by the same response...lol.

Back