Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

These are more TACTIFUGLY but they fit TACTILOL as well.

d832f526750887f027a0a8f725b7db31.jpg

tc66cb9fg9311.jpg
Really good in the kitchen though. They slice veggies almost as well as a wooden spoon. Almost.

Oh I have one, I'm not sure it is tacticlol or even attempting to be tactical. But it was a christmas gift from my father. It looks like a Medford sort of, gold trimmings and purple aluminum. Looks like a Dragon's head. The blade looks like it can't even be sharpened that good at all, it is so thick. I'll post pictures of it once I find it.

They are actually so you can use the knife as a grappling hook. Imagine trusting your life to that piece of junk as you scale a 30 ft wall :D

The buck spikes were intended to be used as an anchor. These were for seal/scuba divers to help them hold their position while in the water.

n2s

Funny thread but honestly I love the outrageous knives, they add character to my collection and I will carry them sometimes as "swag" ( always having a real knife of course on me )

Regards

The king of the tacticlol knife:

GsCnThK.png

For the tasks that common household stupidity can't handle, that industrial grade idiocy can't quite manage, thank goodness because now we've got Heeter thermonuclear galactic retardation!

I'm yapping Heeter nation, PM me for my GPS coordinates . . . I'm available if you'd like to come for me.

Useful... Not very much for me, Why is the tip not sharpened ?

The tip isn't sharpened because the intended purpose of this is to clear brush and stubborn vegetation. Nothing in its design intent was for stabbing or thrusting, hence the lack of a sharpened point. It doesn't belong in this thread as it was designed for absolutely nothing in the tactical realm. It's literally an outdoor tool. Nothing more.

For the tasks that common household stupidity can't handle, that industrial grade idiocy can't quite manage, thank goodness because now we've got Heeter thermonuclear galactic retardation!

I'm yapping Heeter nation, PM me for my GPS coordinates . . . I'm available if you'd like to come for me.

I know they already got you and just are posting on your account now that they have your phone so no one gets suspicious.

The buck spikes were intended to be used as an anchor. These were for seal/scuba divers to help them hold their position while in the water.

n2s
From what I've read on sites like https://buck-184.com/ it was designed to be a grapple. But using it as a anchor for divers makes a lot of sense too. Someday I would like to own one.

They are actually so you can use the knife as a grappling hook. Imagine trusting your life to that piece of junk as you scale a 30 ft wall :D

From what I've read on sites like https://buck-184.com/ it was designed to be a grapple. But using it as a anchor for divers makes a lot of sense too. Someday I would like to own one.

Grappling hook? Nope.
Imagine you missing the wall or what ever you want to scale and having that thing with the horns mounted coming right back down at your noggin'

As others have posted, the horns are for securing scuba gear whilst the owner was being busy winning hearts and minds else where.

As for forums, dont trust everything you read:D:D
Im a fan of the Cattaraugus 225Q and Ive lost track of the number of times, that someone has posted that the 'Q' stands for the 225 being a dedicated quartermasters knife (which it was obviously not).

medford - always a bit thick for my taste, which by itself isn't really tactilol... but this horrible flipper/guard?? is just way over the top imho
does anyone understand this??? I honestly don't
medford-187f-gray-dvd-g10-blk-cm-large.jpg

I believe at some point Greg mentioned that he did it as an aesthetic choice to mimic the look of a revolver lever.
giphy.gif

Back