1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Comeuppance, Apr 25, 2016.

1. WValtakis

WValtakis Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2004
    That's weird...it's the same reason I bought my CPK Shiv;)

Pharmagator and benchwarmer380 like this.
  2. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    There would be something poetic about stabbing a garbage truck with a Dumpster fire.

3. katanas

katanas

Jan 6, 2012
    Try the Springfield Armory Micro compact .45 or Colt lightweight Commander, maybe a Kimber CDP ultra compact. :thumbsup: :cool:

4. justjed

justjed

Oct 23, 2010
    Get a good belt! I carry an all-steel Commander with 230gr hardball. It's not that bad...

5. KVT

KVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2019
    Somebody find the ban hammer.

6. dirc

dirc

Jan 31, 2018
    this thread dropped to page 18 already ; )

... anyway, I just thought I had to post this instagram account, since this guy apparently uses this tacticlol thread as a 'to-buy' list :D
    seriously it floors me that 1 man can have so much tactilol ... selling mountains of bad steel & bad design is a viable business model??

https://www.instagram.com/kniferebel/

jux t, Shorttime and WValtakis like this.
  7. steelhog

steelhog Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Jul 2, 2009
    I'm sure somewhere online there is a tacticool thread giving us guys on the traditional side of the house a hard time. lol. To each there own but.......yuck....

8. dirc

dirc

Jan 31, 2018
    i do find it interesting that seemingly ALL tacticlol knives & swords these days use 3cr13...

if 3cr13 is so cheap, why haven't more car bodies & parts get built out of it?

9. Shorttime

Shorttime

Oct 16, 2011
    I scrolled down for a bit. I blame morbid curiosity.

I hope that "knife rebel" doesn't take himself too seriously. Or, herself. Who am I to assume gender identity?

It really does feel like Buzzfeed. Every fifth post is something about improbable survival situations, or some apocalyptic scenario, and quizzing you about what United Cutlery product you would trust your life to.

10. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2013
    I get DMs from these kinds of accounts every so often, like "CHECK THIS AWESOME OUT! LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED BUY!" and then it's a picture of a bunch of BudK trash. I just delete those. :D

WValtakis likes this.
  11. Silent H

Silent H Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2018
    Hot deals get delivered by mail too! That's less than ten dollars for the most 'murican heroic tactical knife ever!

[​IMG]

CVamberbonehead and BigKurtHaze like this.
  12. Pharmagator

Pharmagator Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2010
    zomb war.jpg

my offering for the week...

13. DocJD

DocJD

Jan 29, 2016
    This knife is thematically confusing to me . o_O

The blade would seem to indicate a Zombie fighting knife , yet the handle has some kind of snake reptilian demon/ monsters ? :confused:

14. DrRollinstein

DrRollinstein Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Compare to 19.99? Wow, that certainly is lower than that. They're right!

DocJD likes this.
  15. aboynamedsue

aboynamedsue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2015
    "Highspeed tools for hardcore individuals" never die or fade away. tactical.JPG

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    steff27 and KVT like this.
  16. DocJD

DocJD

Jan 29, 2016
  17. aboynamedsue

aboynamedsue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2015
    o_O Those are "ridiculous" ? Are you in the right thread ? :confused:

I think so because the T shirt looks kind of ridiculous in today's eyes.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  18. Shorttime

Shorttime

Oct 16, 2011
    Is that Gecko42?

19. Allan DeGroot

Allan DeGroot

Jun 15, 2019
    This thread should have been called "art knives for Grade school, Comic book readers",

And don't get all huffy about "Graphic Novels", I'm not talking about high end comic books...

Pharmagator and aboynamedsue like this.
  20. evilgreg

evilgreg Why so serious?

Dec 25, 2012