Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

Get a good belt! I carry an all-steel Commander with 230gr hardball. It's not that bad...

I'm sure somewhere online there is a tacticool thread giving us guys on the traditional side of the house a hard time. lol. To each there own but.......yuck....

i do find it interesting that seemingly ALL tacticlol knives & swords these days use 3cr13...

if 3cr13 is so cheap, why haven't more car bodies & parts get built out of it?

this thread dropped to page 18 already ; )

... anyway, I just thought I had to post this instagram account, since this guy apparently uses this tacticlol thread as a 'to-buy' list :D
seriously it floors me that 1 man can have so much tactilol ... selling mountains of bad steel & bad design is a viable business model??

https://www.instagram.com/kniferebel/

I scrolled down for a bit. I blame morbid curiosity.

I hope that "knife rebel" doesn't take himself too seriously. Or, herself. Who am I to assume gender identity?

It really does feel like Buzzfeed. Every fifth post is something about improbable survival situations, or some apocalyptic scenario, and quizzing you about what United Cutlery product you would trust your life to.

this thread dropped to page 18 already ; )

... anyway, I just thought I had to post this instagram account, since this guy apparently uses this tacticlol thread as a 'to-buy' list :D
seriously it floors me that 1 man can have so much tactilol ... selling mountains of bad steel & bad design is a viable business model??

https://www.instagram.com/kniferebel/

I get DMs from these kinds of accounts every so often, like "CHECK THIS AWESOME OUT! LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED BUY!" and then it's a picture of a bunch of BudK trash. I just delete those. :D

Hot deals get delivered by mail too! That's less than ten dollars for the most 'murican heroic tactical knife ever!

yX5xPiB.jpg

o_O Those are "ridiculous" ? Are you in the right thread ? :confused:

I think so because the T shirt looks kind of ridiculous in today's eyes.

Last edited:
Back