Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

This does not really fit here but, it is ridiculous. Is this stuff real or an April fool's joke.

Skater scales
Skater-Skales-Victorinox-Cadet-Multitool-Knife-BHQ-182763-side-kc.webp

Bathtub bridge, so you can sharpen while you take a bath.
mail

Industrial-sized flipper tab ✅
Military tan and olive drab color scheme ✅
Unnecessary jimping / serrations on the spine and tang ✅
Extra speed holes for optimized high speed low drag ✅

This has officially met all necessary requirements to be considered tacticool :cool:
For when you absolutely need to do an "off the books" elimination on an insurgent block of cheddar cheese.

"Mission accepted, sir."

This does not really fit here but, it is ridiculous. Is this stuff real or an April fool's joke.

Skater scales

mail
This 2nd pic makes my imagination run around like a beheaded chicken ! 🤯

The Skater Skales were an April Fools joke. BHQ does one, every year. They had skales for the SAK, and a customized Benchmade Shootout.

Knifenews did an article about a pre-order from KSF that was fully serrated. All the way around the handle and everything.

Skater scales

mail

Skater scales

mail

That bathtub bridge just needs a power strip on it so you can place your Tormek T8 on the thing and really get something done.

Holy shit you actually pulled the trigger on the mermaid ! How’s the lock up ? I may actually attempt to catch one myself.. for the friend that always asks to use my knife.
Mine's good, sits centered closed and locks up about 50% with no play.

Back