Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

"Hey, you don't really need all those fingers, do ya?" 😁

There are several things wrong with this, um, whatever it is, but the fact that the liner lock releases are so prominent, and right where ones fingers would go, with the blades poised for traumatic amputation, makes it especially ridiculous.

o2v2KC3.jpg
From my latest line. Just trying to cull the herds of idiots in this world. I'm still trying to find someone to manufacture my new "Out The Rear" automatic.

I'm still trying to find someone to manufacture my new "Out The Rear" automatic.

Perhaps something like this?

What you are seeing is not an optical illusion, it is not photoshopped, it is an actual OTF auto with two blades. Because when your using a cheap OTF auto, you want the possibility that at any moment another spring-fired blade could suddenly stick out the other end 😁 .

QS61Q6B.jpg

There are several things wrong with this, um, whatever it is, but the fact that the liner lock releases are so prominent, and right where ones fingers would go, with the blades poised for traumatic amputation, makes it especially ridiculous.

o2v2KC3.jpg
Seems to have double wave as well. Needs special operator skills to wave that bad bitch out!

o2v2KC3.jpg
At least you can see its gender. It's right there in the middle.

This does not really fit here but, it is ridiculous. Is this stuff real or an April fool's joke.

Skater scales
Skater-Skales-Victorinox-Cadet-Multitool-Knife-BHQ-182763-side-kc.webp

Bathtub bridge, so you can sharpen while you take a bath.
mail
The Tech-Deck scales are awesome, most born in 1985-99 will agree. Would love that.
It is like if you could put a Pac Man game on a 111mm, just awesome

Im horrid at uploading pics, but.. browsing my favorite pawn shop and these beauties were just listed.

Im horrid at uploading pics, but.. browsing my favorite pawn shop and these beauties were just listed.

Looks like someone had themselves a budk catalog and a credit card. I am impressed that the pawn shop owner was talked into purchasing these however...

Looks like someone had themselves a budk catalog and a credit card. I am impressed that the pawn shop owner was talked into purchasing these however...
And the prices?! Ive nwver visited budk, but i wouldnt pay 30 dollars new for this stuff! Lol

Back