Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

Someone help me out here. Amazon has an AK47 knife. Automatic, gun handle with a torch.

But I can't link it.

brand new release on kc, from usmc for about $30... lol - it's 'stainless steel' - prolly 3cr13
eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiZmlsZXMua25pZmVjZW50ZXIuY29tIiwia2V5IjogImtuaWZlY2VudGVyL3VuaXRlZC1jdXRsZXJ5L2ltYWdlcy9VQzM1NDFfMS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6IHsicmVzaXplIjogeyJ3aWR0aCI6IDc2MCwiaGVpZ2h0IjogNDE1LCJmaXQiOiAiY29udGFpbiIsImJhY2tncm91bmQiOiB7InIiOiAyNTUsImciOiAyNTUsImIiOiAyNTUsImFscGhhIjogMX19fX0=

Sounds like people that PAY for those “tactical shooting” classes. Then wonder why “I just F’ing shot myself!”
If you want a good laugh search Tactical class on YT.
**I guess I should add- 7 years in the Army (19k) I never ever once had a “tactical class”! Just sayin’
20 years in, and we had many. Training was imperative. Im sorry you served so long and didnt figure that out. The youtube nonsense is silly, but we absolutely had training on moving, shooting, communication, cover vs concealment, etc. We were certainly more combat focused than many, perhaps thats why? Side note, its hilarious people here claiming to serve and unaware that different MOS have different training requirments.

Last edited:
20 years in, and we had many. Training was imperative. Im sorry you served so long and didnt figure that out. Perhaps your MOS was more...desk focused and they decided it wasnt worth the investment for you guys.
Um…. I was a 19k. We were so cool we didn’t need it! 🤣🤣🤣

That 21 foot rule always reminds me of that scene in Justified.
😂 It's definitely a great scene. Unfortunately, most people without experience, carrying a gun, thinking that 21' rule will give them some advantage over
someone who knows what to do with a knife is fooling themselves. IMO, a knife, just as a gun, in experienced hands is not to be underestimated on the street.

"Hey, you don't really need all those fingers, do ya?" 😁

There are several things wrong with this, um, whatever it is, but the fact that the liner lock releases are so prominent, and right where ones fingers would go, with the blades poised for traumatic amputation, makes it especially ridiculous.

o2v2KC3.jpg

Last edited:
Back