Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Their whole product line is geared towards young boys and folks who don't know any better...and that is the essence of "tacticlol."

I mean, they market a knife called the Bush Dagger, for Scagel's sake. Roll that name around in your head for bit.

Marcinek

According to your "last" thousands words you have written on bladeforums,

If there was a thread tacticlol person :

You would be a winner.:)

Im sure cold Steel will have some plastic knives, combs with embedded plastic knives, blow guns and mall ninja stars to add as well.

First post in that thread:

Ok guys I hope a thread like this hasnt been made before although I'm sure it has.. Post those knives that are called tactical but they just make you laugh when you see them. Whether it be by their name or description or just the way they look.

Since when blow gun or ninja stars are knives?

------------------------
2008_0228knives0005.JPG

Marcinek

According to your "last" thousands words you have written on bladeforums,

If there was a thread tacticlol person :

You would be a winner.:)

I do not see anything wrong, with person being passionate about certain brand of knives or khukuries,or being active in certain subforum such as Himalayan Imports.This thread is named " Khukuri reviews......" And not "member reviews "......discuss knives,not the members.

Same holds true here. We talking about knives in this thread, not members.

If you would like to discuss me, Whine & Cheese would probably be an excellent place.

By "know how to use it" you do mean STAB right :glee:? It's not rocket science here...
No it's not. Especially if you know how to use benthic knife that usually is a part of specific fighting system. One more time, I wrote this:
...they produce two cavities when stabbing and complicate the wound.
For someone that knows how to use it, this tool is far from tacticool...
The part you obviously don't understand or know, is not the producing of two wound channels, but complicating the wound and specific knife that belongs to a specific fighting system,
otherwise you wouldn't consider this particular knife "tacticool".

Slicing isn't rocket science too. You can correct me if I'm wrong but my guess would be - in your line of thinking, this would go for "tacticool" too:

post-192270-0-50988700-1423466997.jpg

Depends on the exact wording of the law. Just thinking outside the box.
There got to be some reason for that blade shape?
Yeah, somebody decided it looked cool. Somebody who doesn't use knives. Then it was in a movie, or show, so lots of other uneducated people decided it looked cool.

Yeah, somebody decided it looked cool. Somebody who doesn't use knives. Then it was in a movie, or show, so lots of other uneducated people decided it looked cool.
It is really fun to read so many assumptions, that are wrong. All of them... :D

You're welcome. Don't know or care why you say I'm wrong, it's a dumb design that has no advantage. (perhaps that you know about ?)
Exacftly my point: You don't know why you are wrong, but know that design is dumb. You are another one that shines by labeling stuff you don't know or understand, can't help here but at least is entertaining... :D

I cant't do anything else but laugh on those last few "statements", i'ts not even worth it to go there, I'm sure you know.

Laugh away. But if you happen to not like the knives people are calling "taticlol" then its kinda "too bad for you".

Techically. I think complaining about people's choices here would be trolling the thread. I'm certainly no mod though.

Exacftly my point: You don't know why you are wrong, but know that design is dumb. You are another one that shines by labeling stuff you don't know or understand, can't help here but at least is entertaining... :D

Are you understanding the "tacticlol knives" thread concept? The thread has been here longer than you have.

I don't need to know any background. It is a dumb design that just looks cool.

I don't have to see the dog having a bowel movement to know a turd when I see one.

Educate me. I'll listen. How is this a useful design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back