1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tacticlol Knives

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TwitchyBlade, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EDCanAdamas

EDCanAdamas

Sep 8, 2013
    That part with the cola at the end was great!

2. shinyedges

shinyedges Unfaltering Love & Undeviating Will Platinum Member

Jun 5, 2012
    wow that video... hmm.. The words id like to use might get me an infraction so ill refrain. sigh

3. Tmack

Tmack

Apr 29, 2014
    I usually don't watch the you tube links on my phone,, but I'm so glad I did.

Hardcore bamboo...... Slapping......... I guess. Clunk, clunk, clunk,

4. VictorKilo

VictorKilo

Jan 12, 2011
    There's apparently also a video involving shovels, much the same as this. I think bamboo is simply the wrong medium for his particular style. Now get that man a set of steel drums and we'll get this party started.

5. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    Hardcore bamboo slapping is my new favorite word

6. Tmack

Tmack

Apr 29, 2014
    Careful, you'll go blind!

7. JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Mar 12, 2009
    Wow, I totally thought that was some mall ninja who had seen way too many Van Damme movies. Was that an actual corporate promo piece? Wow, just WOW.

8. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    [video=youtube_share;JeMxHRHvzXE]http://youtu.be/JeMxHRHvzXE[/video]

9. NJBillK

NJBillK Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.

Mar 27, 2014
    I can't believe that, as far as we know, NOBODY Was Fired over making those... Maybe the higher ups have yet to see them and we will have our retribution shortly!

That person in the black should be required to cloister oneself in that attire and wear Nothing aside from that type of "uniform" from now on.

10. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    Be ready for the great soda uprising

[video=youtube_share;T5MACgBz24I]http://youtu.be/T5MACgBz24I[/video]

11. WadeWilson

WadeWilson Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 21, 2011
    These are soooooo good.

12. Nixelplix

Nixelplix

Mar 26, 2003
    Man. That guy hates soda.

13. Gavin S.

Gavin S.

Apr 9, 2009
    They really are.

14. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    When did United cutlery become cold steel

15. JKLnHYD

JKLnHYD

Apr 14, 2014
    I don't think I know just what that guy is supposed to be doing. I don't think he knows either. Despite the mask(wouldn't want anyone seeing you in that vid), he seems very confused.

Edit: I just watched the other posted videos. It hurt to watch, but I just couldn't look away. It was like passing a car wreck. Morbid curiosity gets the better of you.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  16. Tmack

Tmack

Apr 29, 2014
    The guy in black isn't fat enough :p

17. Klok

Klok

Nov 26, 2010
    Become Cold Steel?... This guy has surpassed the realm of the likes of cold steel and has destroyed my remaining hope in humanity (also my sides.)

18. El_Toro

El_Toro

Oct 6, 2006
    This can be a campaign ad for one of those soda tax initiatives going on in San Francisco and Berkeley come election day next month! Would work either way, for or against, depending on how you interpret it, lol.

19. Freman Bloodglaive

Freman Bloodglaive

Apr 14, 2013
    That was awesome.

Do it again.

20. Rasco

Rasco

Jan 3, 2014
    You guys really should be a bit more impressed!
    This guy has invented a new musical instrument involving shovels and bamboo shoots.

Fu¬Ęk!ng GENIUS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.