Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

WTF.. was Daryl Dixons Team Gemini always a Light brigade? I could have sworn I looked years ago an it was an original Team Gemini...?? Guess the cheese is sliding off my cracker:confused:

I think that's right. I think TGLB with Tan and Black G10 and Competition Finish got to be the Daryl Dixon Knife because it was as close as you could get based on what Busse was offering at the time.

Also, I'm pretty sure the knife Daryl used most of the time was just a handle with a CGI blade, and I don't think Busse has ever offered a CGI blade that performs well in real life.

Last edited:
I am miles from my trusty postal scale, yet I think my A2 version clocked in at somewhere around 1.25 pounds if my memory isn't failing. This new beast is certainly on the 'light' side of the fence and should make it a breeze to carry while camping or on the hunt. Less weight is often a welcomed luxury for me if the terrain involves anything with mountains. I know this much: the heavy rifles quietly remain back home, well oiled, delightfully avoiding the reality of such scenarios.

Damn,I knew I should of purchase some shop credits last year.Wasn't expecting to find anything to my liking

I swear it's the friggin Mandela effect.. I could have swore it was the original but now all I see on Twd is the light brigade (with fuller)

The OGTG has a fuller as well. It's hard to tell the difference between the two at a distance unless you're looking at a very specific angle.

I’m pretty sure Daryl’s TG was the OGTG w smaller fuller, convex grind, and full tang. I’m positive it was tan&black G10 and I think it was a special Busse Double Cut one or after market Double Cut before it made its debut on the show. Positive it was uncoated INFI either way! ;)

So I take it that these do not come with a sheath? If so, any suggestions for a custom sheath that will fit?

So I take it that these do not come with a sheath? If so, any suggestions for a custom sheath that will fit?

Long Spec Ops is a good off-the-shelf option for TGs. If you want custom, there are several sheath makers who post here who do great work and who will no doubt be getting one of these to make true custom sheaths.

I really like the spec ops sheath, it fits perfect, at least the other tglb do. Was designed so military units getting it could get a good sheath from the px

Long Spec Ops is a good off-the-shelf option for TGs. If you want custom, there are several sheath makers who post here who do great work and who will no doubt be getting one of these to make true custom sheaths.
Do you have anyone you would recommend for a custom leather sheath?

A few that spring to mind are Condo's Leather, Chad Pirtle, Armorallleather, and Azula Gun Holsters. They all do nice leather work. And I'm sure I'm leaving somebody out.

Patriot Leather does nice work, but I think for Busses you have to send the knife in (got tired of dealing with all the variations and people not knowing exactly what they had, I think).

I like Azula Gun Holsters's leather sheath, ordered one for my HOGB8, not the fanciest sheath out there but extremely lightweight and fits the knife perfectly well, for less than $60 can't really ask for more. I had a few fancy custom made leather sheath in past, but these days I don't buy $100+ leather sheath anymore

I really like the spec ops sheath, it fits perfect, at least the other tglb do. Was designed so military units getting it could get a good sheath from the px
I think this might be a better choice for me than leather because I can wash it.

Back