Terrible News

What a shock - Bing truly was one of the good guys. My condolences to his family and his close friends in the knife community.

Such sad news. I was fortunate enough to meet Bing through Matt Gregory last year at Blade and he seemed like a great guy. I know how well respected he is here and among knife makers. He will be sorely missed. Really hope Mike is okay.

I read this just before bed last night and just as Dudley posted.

It made me so stunned, I clicked away and buried my head in my pillow. I could not respond.

We just interacted at Arkansas. He's just as all ^^^ described. Everything was GREAT!

Life isn't fair.

Condolences to Bing's family. This is a terrible loss.

Bing truly was a gentleman. He made a knife for me last year, and even offered to give advice if I wanted to make my own. Since then he was always very encouraging and positive.

RIP Bing.

I spoke with Bing many times about the knives I acquired from him, what a true gentleman, someone you almost instantly bonded with. A great guy, gone. My sincere heart-felt condolences go out to his family, and his friends. Yep, one of the good guys.

I've never met him but from every interview I've seen or Thead I've read about him, he seemed like the nicest guy. Wish his friends and family the best.

Back