That Endura

Okay, about to pull the trigger for the Endura Wave.
How does it carry in the pocket as EDC? I hear the
handle tends to push out. Frankly, I wish it were a
tad smaller. 3.5 inch blade = perfect.

Love the Endura. Longtime E3 user, but they keep making cool E4's.
QNDxc7J.jpg

I have one Endura and I intend to make it last until the end of my days. One of my favorites for sure.

8vrxpk.jpg

I have three Endura's one in Damascus, two in VG-10 and just gifted one of those away. They were my first Spyderco's and one of my favorite

^ Nice Aogami shot there, Kwon! Your lamination line is one of the most even that I have seen.

Love the Endura. Longtime E3 user, but they keep making cool E4's.
QNDxc7J.jpg

I wonder why the HAP40 blade ended up brighter on a scanner?
Great detail of some of my favorite renditions there, by the way!

I wonder why the HAP40 blade ended up brighter on a scanner?
Great detail of some of my favorite renditions there, by the way!

It does look a little funny. The light bar was crossing all four knives at the same time. Not sure what caused that.
Might be interesting to shuffle the positions of the knives and see what happens.

The HAP40 is new and shiny and I may not have gotten all the factory oil off the blade. Then again, the angle of the blade grind to the scanner light might be a little different than the others.

Last edited:
I am going to order a new Endura sometime in the near future. However, I am torn over blue, which I love, and orange, which I also love.

11 pages speak volumes of the Endura. :D

I know I love it. I own an EIII, a saber ground E4 and an FFG Gray E4. I personally prefer the saber ground for EDC, but I think that's mostly because the extra blade weight helps get it opened faster.

Back