That Endura

The Endura is an amazing knife for the price! It was actually my first knife over $60.00 and I wouldn't hesitate to get another one again.

Just ordered the HAP40 tonight. Will be my first Endura ( if you don't count the Endura handled Matriarch). I'm honestly more excited about the steel, but have Delica's and Stretch's in sprint runs so figured it was time for an Endura Sprint.

Just got a sabre ground E4. It's impressive! Felt so solid as opposed to SB E4 that's FFG, must be because of the heavy blade, feel very solid. The thickness behind edge is too much though, but one can't have both I guess :).

A totally different animal!

I have my brother's for the night. Needs to be cleaned, touched up and have the clip tightened.
22026983243_fd3793b28f_z.jpg

His favorite knife - he likes it more than the G10 Manix I got him!

The only Endura I have is a ZDP FFG version, got it as I wanted to try ZDP and felt I had to have an Endura in the collection. Excellent user, it now lives in my work vehicle as a back up folder.
Like it for sure, but oh man did I have myself a time learning to sharpen that steel.

Great collection and fantastic photography! I've had several Enduras over the years (G-10, waved, pink) but sold or traded them all as I always preferred the Military for my big Spydie. But man, you guys are pushing me to get another one. Or two...or three!

Did someone say "Endura"?!

_MG_6265.jpg

_MG_3697.jpg

_MG_3575.jpg

spyderco_endura_orange_9754.jpg

spyderco_endura_orange_9739.jpg

spyderco_endura_orange_9798.jpg

spyderco_endura_orange_9745.jpg

spyderco_endura_spyderedge_2909.jpg

spyderco_endura_spyderedge_2894.jpg

spyderco_endura_MG_1517.jpg

spyderco_endura_delica_mich.jpg

spyderco_endura_7031.jpg

spyderco_endura_0736.jpg

spyderco_endura_5813.jpg

spyderco_endura_4834.jpg

spyderco_endura_0740.jpg

spyderco_endura_0632.jpg

endura_tulips.jpg

delica_endura_concrete_opened.jpg

spyderco_jesien_3567.jpg

ZDP Steel
Acid washed blade
Emerald green Putman G10 Scales
and a
Casey Clip

zdp%20right_zpszd4l1zzm.jpg

My plain-Jane Black Endura-4 with FFG arrived an hour ago. I'm not sure why I'd be surprised, but it's larger than what I was anticipating.

My plain-Jane Black Endura-4 with FFG arrived an hour ago. I'm not sure why I'd be surprised, but it's larger than what I was anticipating.

Wow, t_i_n!!! Haven't seen that name for awhile! Hello! I'm LEDmodMan over at CPF, but don't hang around there much anymore.

It seems big now, but I think you will find it will shrink a good bit after you carry that slim wonder for a while.

Back