That Endura

The Endura is a love hate kinda thing with me.
I love it... Then hate it and sell it.

Then I have to buy another one because I miss it..

38233741984_27cc97b4c8_b.jpg

Had two Enduras and sold both. The handle is not among the most ergos. Nowadays I have pretty much settled when it comes to Spyderco: Dragonfly for the smallest, Delica for the small, PM2/Manix for the medium, and Military for the largest.
Not a bad lineup.
My Spyderco lineup would be a Native 5 for the small, a PM2 first and Manix2 second for the medium size, and a Military/Endura for the large.

What aspects make you hate it, and what do you like/love about it?

It's always the same.. Gets bland.
It would be cool if they made a FFG in DLC.

What I like about it? It's always the same..

If they made it linerless like a Broken Skull.
G10.... Thinner...awesome.

Ive had 5 endures over the years and currently have 2. My favorite was an off white handle flat ground model, I got it off the forum here. Enduras are great knives. Ive recently found myself carrying my waved glock armorers tool model.

The only ones that jump out as missing are the white NASA and the Usual Suspects toxic green

:) Picked up a toxic green recently. It would be nice :rolleyes: to find a white NASA.

But there are some many gen1 and gen3 in colours other than black out there, :( that I just can not find.

:(:( The same goes for the Delica collection.

Very nice for sure Reject ! I was already on the fence about the Pakkawood Endura ... That last pic you posted may have sent me over the edge for it.

Back