• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The 1084 has arrived

PO guy is gonna kill me when he has to hike 300# up my driveway......

he'll make it ok though....

Hey Aldo,
Got my order yesterday, little mixup, you had parts of the steet name transposed with the city name, but they still managed to find me. Great packaging job, like the tubes, good way to store it.

Thanks
Jerry Fisher

Okay, who's going to finish the 1st knife? I busted my ass on this load. I want to see results so i know all my effort was not in vain. It's going to take me 2 days to clean the shop and then I think I might bang out a Bowie or 2 myself.

Aldo

Thanks Aldo for your Herculean efforts on this load. You are DA MAN!:thumbup:

Ummm did you ship mine to GLWJ?

OOPS nevermind. Just got the word from GLWJ. Thanks so much. You are DA MAN even more than I originally thought. :thumbup::thumbup:

Okay, who's going to finish the 1st knife? I busted my ass on this load. I want to see results so i know all my effort was not in vain. It's going to take me 2 days to clean the shop and then I think I might bang out a Bowie or 2 myself.

Aldo

Does this count????

7" Fighter blade
1084 / 15n20 High layer count blade (was supposed to be W's but I accidently turned the billet 90 degrees, whoops, I can ladder the rest of the billet an it will turn out fine)

Caramel Micarta Handle
SS double guard

damascusfighter-01.jpg

damascusfighter-02.jpg

VERY tapered blade, light and quick

damascusfighter-03.jpg

Decent shot of the pattern, LOTS of Chatoyance (shimmer)

damascusfighter-04.jpg

Tobin, Now all you have to do is make a knife life Steve's. Steve, I want that piece back. I'll give you another one, I promise;)

Aldo

DON'T GET STARTED TILL I COME BY!!!! :D

Or at least let me know when you're going to do it so I can swing by and maybe learn a few things ;).

Matt

Back