• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The 1084 has arrived

hey chris thanks ill email my number but if you could get his attention it would be much appreciated. I really want that stuff

thanks

jason

Jason,

You have my full attention. Chris, thank you sir, I'll take it from here. Jason, I needed to look up your E-Mail address to see what happened and I do apologize. According to my records you E-Mailed me on the 8th of December. It just so happens that my father died at 12:30 PM that very day.

I've been a little busy lately putting together a warehouse for all the steel that will be coming in the next few months on top of my regular 50+ hour work week. I have plenty of 1084 and I'll get a quote out to you.

In the future please understand that I spend an awful lot of the rest of my time looking for the steels we need. I usually answer my E-Mails and do my shipping between 4:00AM and 6:30AM before I go to work, but of late I've even been late for work. Guess I'm getting old. Please don't judge me by this oversight.

Thank you,
Aldo Bruno
"The New Jersey Steel Baron"

God is still on His Throne

And knowing Aldo, he was stripping the steel out of his Dad's coffin. Sorry about your Pop Aldo. Glad to hear your metal distribution biz is growing. Hows that "beam me up Scotty" teleportation device of yours coming along? It will sure help to bypass all thos freight charges to Hawaii. All the best, Phil

thanks for calling aldo, can you send me the price and paypal info. im ready to pay whenever you send me the info

thanks

Jason

aldo,i would like a bar of 1084. how and where do i go about paying you? thank you,willy

This is Matt Venier from Mass. I bought some steel from you at the Stagmers hammerin. I wanted to see if you had any 1095 & 1050 in 1/8" or 1/4" thicknesses? If you could send me your email that would be great or PM me on Don Foggs forum. Thanks

Matt Venier

Aldo, Very sorry to hear about your Dad.

Do you have any 1084 left? I am interested in a bar.

Thnaks
Brian

Back