The 15085 Mini Crooked River

Smart decision. Wish it was 3.25” blade personally but still think this is going to be a good knife

Very nice! I like big knives but found the original a little awkward. This might be better for me.

I really like my full sized Crooked River and wish the mini also had g10 handles. That being said, I’d be all over a custom builder Crooked River. Both griptillians I purchased from the custom shop were perfect and buttery smooth.

I hope the mini is ground thinner behind the edge than my large. I love everything about it ( looks, balance! action, etc...). But it just doesn't cut well, so I only take it with me when i know I don't have to cut stuff. When I need to cut stuff, my Bugout is just a joy to use.

I will have one no matter what (no FP stamp though, the wait is gonna kill me)!

I hope the mini is ground thinner behind the edge than my large. I love everything about it ( looks, balance! action, etc...). But it just doesn't cut well, so I only take it with me when i know I don't have to cut stuff. When I need to cut stuff, my Bugout is just a joy to use.

I will have one no matter what (no FP stamp though, the wait is gonna kill me)!

Interesting, hope the grind is in fact different. I've never handled or used a Crooked River.

Back