The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

gL1qMgR.jpg

Just came in. Perfect example. Really sad the 21 will no longer be around. It really is/ was the perfect knife for edc.

I've had Snakewood inlays before, I tend to fall out of love with them quickly. Not sure why, but I tend to move them on soon after they arrive. Well the other night I woke up at some ridiculous hour, couldn't get back to sleep. Decided to go in the living room so as not to disturb my better half. Looked on BF, saw a small Snakewood posted, and realized it's the first one I've seen that I really think looks like a snake. Python, actually. I like it! Said the magic words, and have this pretty inbound! :D :)

2003Annual_SnakewoodSm-1s.jpg

I've had Snakewood inlays before, I tend to fall out of love with them quickly. Not sure why, but I tend to move them on soon after they arrive. Well the other night I woke up at some ridiculous hour, couldn't get back to sleep. Decided to go in the living room so as not to disturb my better half. Looked on BF, saw a small Snakewood posted, and realized it's the first one I've seen that I really think looks like a snake. Python, actually. I like it! Said the magic words, and have this pretty inbound! :D :)

View attachment 1502895
Does the better half know yet?

A day late and a dollar too much, but I managed to secure a pre-owned plain small 21 tanto. Looking at the pictures there doesn't seem to be a single mark on it, even the clip. Almost might as well be new. Will even include an aftermarket carbon fiber scale.

WWt8ew4.jpg

A day late and a dollar too much, but I managed to secure a pre-owned plain small 21 tanto. Looking at the pictures there doesn't seem to be a single mark on it, even the clip. Almost might as well be new. Will even include an aftermarket carbon fiber scale.

WWt8ew4.jpg
Congrats. Glad to see you found one

Back