The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

Jo, ask for their USPS baskets and request your postmaster to have your shipment buckets scanned with their hand held gizmo. Tell him/her that you don't want to stand in line because it's busy and also it takes time away from their retail customers AND also that you do not want a receipt for what you dropped off. Just a kind request to have them scanned at their leisure if possible because tell the postmaster that the sorting plant has been slacking on outbound scans.

If you were dropping off the cheaper Media Mail packages, they'd probably tell you to take a hike but you are a volume customer buying Priority Mail and they are not doing the job correctly at the plant. I hope that this helps :)
I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Yes, Jo has a bit of a lead foot. Nathan not so much.

I'm slow, I'm cautious, I'm courteous and under the radar. Jo, on the other hand, is a goddamn weapon. One of the reasons we got her an all-wheel-drive wagon was because the two wheel drive van she'd had was doing burnouts leaving our neighborhood and the local schools. It's just awful...

Jo, please ignore my email from yesterday asking if you could kindly buff and unbuffed (Blk micarta) set of handle scales for me. You guys are already mired up to your eyeballs in your own shop related matters!

Here's my Q:

I ought to be able to buff the darn things myself since I'm (allegedly) a carguy with a bunch of buffing wheels which we use for detailing our autos! Just need to know from you what type of compound you use and recommend since handle scale material and auto sheet metals are different surfaces.

Thank you :)

Jo, please ignore my email from yesterday asking if you could kindly buff and unbuffed (Blk micarta) set of handle scales for me. You guys are already mired up to your eyeballs in your own shop related matters!

Here's my Q:

I ought to be able to buff the darn things myself since I'm (allegedly) a carguy with a bunch of buffing wheels which we use for detailing our autos! Just need to know from you what type of compound you use and recommend since handle scale material and auto sheet metals are different surfaces.

Thank you :)
Mat!

I'm sorry! I am happy to buff those for you! The cost is return shipping. We use a black buffing compound from Jacksonlea. Please let me know if you need our address!

Thanks!

Mat!

I'm sorry! I am happy to buff those for you! The cost is return shipping. We use a black buffing compound from Jacksonlea. Please let me know if you need our address!

Thanks!

LOL, you're such a sweetie Jo <3

I can do this on my own and I thank you for the tip on the buffing compound. You know, I keep all your OE boxes so I have your address like 25 times over, plus it's on every PayPal invoice in addition to Googling AIM Industrial in Moorseville NC only comes up with one location. Hmm, OK let have that address just in case I misplace the info I already have :p :D

J/K... J/K...

Your time is far more important tending to your tasks at hand than to deal with brain*ts from the sorts like Tommy & Grenny :D

The ghost black made it! And what? A single sheet of ghost blue???:D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Would love to see this arrangement with turned Ti hardware. I think that it will look pretty darn dressy. I'm still gonna stick with TT and Ti hardware since you have secured some more sheets, but I think that this above arrangement will look super dapper for some of our collectors completing the set up with a nice quality balck leather sheath arrangement :)

Back