The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

I’m sorry that I have caused confusion.
UFK refers to Utility Field Knife/Field Knife 2.0 NOT Utility Fighter or UF.

It had been mentioned that if we called the new FK2 a UFK that it would get confused with the UF.

I do not believe that the ghost/black G10 is being offered for the Utility Fighter pre order.

Yeah, I (and others) did mention that it may get confusing for the people that don't 'live and breathe' CPK :D
Cheers,
C.

I’m sorry that I have caused confusion.
UFK refers to Utility Field Knife/Field Knife 2.0 NOT Utility Fighter or UF.

It had been mentioned that if we called the new FK2 a UFK that it would get confused with the UF.

I do not believe that the ghost/black G10 is being offered for the Utility Fighter pre order.
My mistake I should have read it better, lack of sleep. Thanks for the reply they would look great on the FK2 also , which I intend to try and get when funds improve here and maybe sales slow down a bit.:rolleyes:

Rhetorical in nature:

Somehow I must've missed the memo that buffed burlap handle scales were available with the EDC3 pattern because I've peeked at a couple of those lil buggers with buffed burlap handle scales and even turned Ti fasteners :cool:

Now, I want, I want, I want :D

I have this beautiful SWG sheath which I received from @untytled earlier on today and it's feeling lonely. Therefore, I must buy an EDC3 for it to keep its company.

Jo, when's the next EDC3 sale please? :)

Rhetorical in nature:

Somehow I must've missed the memo that buffed burlap handle scales were available with the EDC3 pattern because I've peeked at a couple of those lil buggers with buffed burlap handle scales and even turned Ti fasteners :cool:

Now, I want, I want, I want :D

I have this beautiful SWG sheath which I received from @untytled earlier on today and it's feeling lonely. Therefore, I must buy an EDC3 for it to keep its company.

Jo, when's the next EDC3 sale please? :)

Possibly next Friday, the 8th. I heard a rumor. ;)

Hi, Jo,
Are those buffed burlap scales for my EDC3 available now, or at the Friday sale Mar 8th?
I'm hurtin' for some good grippy stuff...
thanx

Back