The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

^ IIRC, the concept of an integral Shiv was on their big board of ideas. The one which Nathan had said would probably cost as much as a tooth crown. But then again, this was all in the discussion during the more certain times of the year known as 2019, so the deck could've very well been shuffled a few times since then.

#stillnotnathan

^ IIRC, the concept of an integral Shiv was on their big board of ideas. The one which Nathan had said would probably cost as much as a tooth crown. But then again, this was all in the discussion during the more certain times of the year known as 2019, so the deck could've very well been shuffled a few times since then.

#stillnotnathan

2019... the good ol' days!

I guess the boot dagger will have to be my glorified letter opener for now... at least that's what I would tell any officer :D

#stillnotnathan

Yeah, we moved the house and the shop, and are having some machinery reshuffling. 2020 has been a little bit rough but 2021 is shaping up. We've been taking advantage of the bad economy by, I hate to say it, but feasting on the corpse of American industry. We have picked up a few important machine tools this year. 2021 will be better. We have capabilities and capacity beyond what I ever could have hoped for.

Yeah, we moved the house and the shop, and are having some machinery reshuffling. 2020 has been a little bit rough but 2021 is shaping up. We've been taking advantage of the bad economy by, I hate to say it, but feasting on the corpse of American industry. We have picked up a few important machine tools this year. 2021 will be better. We have capabilities and capacity beyond what I ever could have hoped for.
that's called survival buddy!

I'm thinking about creating a website for feasters, to be aptly named TheFeast.com... A community of like-minded feasters to feast on what must be feasted upon. You in? Ground level entry, euge upside potential :p

I wouldn't feel bad about it. Like Lorien said, it's survival. There are industries that are absolutely booming as a result of this pandemic. I think if anything, this is an inevitable massive global economic correction towards online/remote business and work.

Nathan, any chance you want to change the sale to a 52 dagger sale? ;)

Just kidding - thanks for the opportunity. 40 knives is a good number of chances to score one. I just hit refresh one too many times.

I look forward to the next one!

Last edited:
Great News, thanks for the quick response:thumbsup:

Can you imagine the proverbial bloodbath on the Interwebs and the CPK keyboard warriors when that one goes up for sale?

I will have to seriously revisit, revise and upgrade my ISP & server game if I wish to stand a chance to score one of those. Either that or I will have to convince Nathan to sit on my lap as he's about to post the sales thread. If he should be queazy about that scenario, I am also willing to sit on his lap; I mean I doubt if either one of us has a doubt about his own masculinity. It's just a way to help out Unc. Matty before his 60th BD :)

Last edited:
And making wishes come true!:p

tumblr_oc23hl9bov1s7xfipo4_400.gif

Can you imagine the proverbial bloodbath on the Interwebs and the CPK keyboard warriors when that one goes up for sale?

I will have to seriously revisit, revise and upgrade my ISP & server game if I wish to stand a chance to score one of those. Either that or I will have to convince Nathan to sit on my lap as he's about to post the sales thread. If he should be queazy about that scenario, I am also willing to sit on his lap; I mean I doubt if either one of us has a doubt about his masculinity. It's just a way to help out Unc. Matty before his 60th BD :)

No Need to make any adjustments to your computer Uncle Matty:thumbsup: As we both know this is a rather expensive and time consuming Project to complete;)

Nathan, can you give us the order of the new blades that are coming so we can prepare our bank accounts? Ax, 8 inch integral Shiv, Amazon knife, kukri(I added that one), etc?

Kephart
Basic line 5-in field knife
Basic line super duty field knife

^ Steel is here, we are decking material on these now.

20201023_115743.jpg

In the works collaborations include
Lorien Arnold Kukri
Keffeler tanto
Keffeler trench sword

Also in the works:
Possible kitchen knife
Micro EDC
Folding all steel field knife
Integral Shiv
Axe

In process:
DEK1
4" Dagger
K18 sword

Currently available:
Field Knife 2
10" Chopper
12" Behemother

Last edited:
Kephart
Basic line 5-in field knife
Basic line super duty field knife

^ Steel is here, we are decking material on these now.

View attachment 1447191

In the works collaborations include
Lorien Arnold Kukri
Keffeler tanto
Keffeler trench sword

Also in the works:
Possible kitchen knife
Micro EDC
Folding all steel field knife
Integral Shiv
Axe

In process:
DEK1
4" Dagger
K18 sword

Currently available:
Field Knife 2
10" Chopper
12" Behemother
One piece jumps out at me...LA Kukri!! Let's go!

Back