The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

Nathan, I have a question for you;
you've seen a lot of guy's hammers, and I was wondering if you'd rate mine?
abnikcd.jpg

;)

It does not appear that your hammer is well hung.

Anyone know of a guide that can get a Canadian to America? I am not missing out on that integral dagger.... :(
Buy a van, put Doctors Without Borders decals on it, stop by the pharmacy and pick me up a crap ton of norco because my back hurts and drive on over.
If they can do something similar to this on Shameless, it has to work.

that song played at every high school dance for at least a couple years, and people lost their goddamned minds. I was always wasted enough to follow suit.

hey Nathan, do you have an opinion on what might be a superior option to these stock blades for my wood chipper? I'm not sure what steel alloy they are, but they took some damage so I cleaned them up today. They're definitely tough
BP5najV.jpg

that song played at every high school dance for at least a couple years, and people lost their goddamned minds. I was always wasted enough to follow suit.

hey Nathan, do you have an opinion on what might be a superior option to these stock blades for my wood chipper? I'm not sure what steel alloy they are, but they took some damage so I cleaned them up today. They're definitely tough
BP5najV.jpg

I think 3V would be about ideal

I think 3V would be about ideal

Hey Nathan wanted to ask about BTE of HDMC.
on Behemother BTE is .040" as far as I remember, what about HDMC?
thickness at ricasso is same on both Behemother and HDMC - .275" so BTE is same also or?
HDMC is indestructible knife as far as I know. I've seen you cutting bolts with it.
what about Behemother? will it perform same in same scenario or?
in terms of toughness, geometry plays huge role as far as I know, so BTE means a lot when "cutting bolts" :D

Can’t get their website to come up right now, but all their knives are built to those quality standards. I saw a video of him doing similar to a field knife with minimal scaring so a behemoth? Hell yeah. Although I’ll never try it with mine though…..

Back