The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

Nathan is this picture taken by the "Godfather" Mr. Betzner a preview of the upcoming UF release? Thanks
xlarge.jpg
That looks amazing! It took great discipline for me not to use any four letter words to describe how excited I am about it. Love the finish. Good catch! Congrats!

*Oops. Quoted the wrong post...meant to quote Betzner, but couldn't contain myself...

Exactly what year might you be expecting delivery?

Lol, having a good time trolling? Nathan said he’d do it. You don’t think he’s good for it?

If it doesn’t work out, that’s fine. The regular FK2 comes out this year anyways. :)

Last edited:
I'm not a troll, I'm a customer. Trolls are generally more easily identified for being new to Blade Forums and seemingly entitled, never having purchased anything.

I suggest you just get on with your life rather than throwing out insults to those you don't know. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Lol, having a good time trolling? Nathan said he’d do it. You don’t think he’s good for it?

If it doesn’t work out, that’s fine. The regular FK2 comes out this year anyways. :)

I'm hoping that you made your post in jest! I see that you have not been around for too long in here so the best (unsolicited) advice which I can give you is to read more and when in doubt just post less, if you're going to make such posts as you did!

FYI, Bob (Betzner) is the most preeminent and respected member on this subforum and I assure you that he's no troll. I admit that he's having some clean fun at your expense because you are very inexperienced with regards to how the CPK (Carothers Performance Knives) manufacturing and sales operations work, but we have all been rookies at some point in the past and have had to learn by " reading more and saying less".

The response that Nathan gave you was vague at best and I can see as to how you may have interpreted it in the way which you did, but that's just Nathan, i.e, sometimes he gives the most detailed of technical information and at times his posts regarding some questions are open to quite a few interpretations! From what I know (I could be wrong!) Nathan is not currently taking a personal knife order from anybody on here (close friends and family members may be a different story though) and also his custom work books may be out by 2-3 years.

What Bob was trying to tell you and having fun at your expense was, "get in line, have lots of patience and good luck!" :)

I'm hoping that you made your post in jest! I see that you have not been around for too long in here so the best (unsolicited) advice which I can give you is to read more and when in doubt just post less, if you're going to make such posts as you did!

FYI, Bob (Betzner) is the most preeminent and respected member on this subforum and I assure you that he's no troll. I admit that he's having some clean fun at your expense because you are very inexperienced with regards to how the CPK (Carothers Performance Knives) manufacturing and sales operations work, but we have all been rookies at some point in the past and have had to learn by " reading more and saying less".

The response that Nathan gave you was vague at best and I can see as to how you may have interpreted it in the way which you did, but that's just Nathan, i.e, sometimes he gives the most detailed of technical information and at times his posts regarding some questions are open to quite a few interpretations! From what I know (I could be wrong!) Nathan is not currently taking a personal knife order from anybody on here (close friends and family members may be a different story though) and also his custom work books may be out by 2-3 years.

What Bob was trying to tell you and having fun at your expense was, "get in line, have lots of patience and good luck!" :)
Thanks for the tip! By all means, please have all the fun you want at my expense :D It doesn’t bother me at all, and I’m sorry if what I said bothered you!

I thought i was the most prominent and respected member on this Subforum?:confused: I was just getting ready to nominate MYSELF as the CPK "Man of the Year" Award:p Oh well, "Live and Learn", maybe next year;)

Thanks for the tip! By all means, please have all the fun you want at my expense :D It doesn’t bother me at all, and I’m sorry if what I said bothered you!

No worry and I only tip well when I’m being served. Welcome to the subforum.

Last edited:
Back