The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

Nathan, I see the Mashed Cat Sheath you are offering with the MC on today's sale has a Drop Loop and Cut out (Space) for an leg attachment:thumbsup: Once the MC Pre-order does happen are these going to be the Standard Sheath Offered? Thanks
Tom

Nathan, I see the Mashed Cat Sheath you are offering with the MC on today's sale has a Drop Loop and Cut out (Space) for an leg attachment:thumbsup: Once the MC Pre-order does happen are these going to be the Standard Sheath Offered? Thanks
Tom

That's a good question. I don't know, probably.

Does your D2 have the same heat sensitivity as D3V? As in can bring it down to 15dps at a low speed wet on a grinder, or should I do so by hand? Additionally, would 3V or D2 be affected by molding kydex around it (not over 320 Fahrenheit)? Thanks!

Yes, it does have the same heat sensitivity issues, but a low speed wet grinder should be fine.

320 Kydex won't hurt it.

hey mb! I'll see ya there Friday!

Oh yeah, don't forget to bring some cash with you...:D

Looking fwd to it! I imagine several of us will find each other pretty quickly and easily Fri.

Stacking $100 bills up today. Funny how numbers don't seem so big when they're just electronic.

Hi Nathan.

I'm new to the CPK world (and fixed blades in general) but have been trying to read up to learn a bit more about this EDC2 that I just purchased.
Since it came with the maroon scales, I'm thinking about changing them since I have read that you will no longer be doing maroon scales.

My question is, and apologies if this is a stupid question, are the EDC1 and EDC2 scales interchangeable?
Thanks.

Hi Nathan.

I'm new to the CPK world (and fixed blades in general) but have been trying to read up to learn a bit more about this EDC2 that I just purchased.
Since it came with the maroon scales, I'm thinking about changing them since I have read that you will no longer be doing maroon scales.

My question is, and apologies if this is a stupid question, are the EDC1 and EDC2 scales interchangeable?
Thanks.
Yes, the EDC1 and EDC2 scales are interchangeable.

Back