The "Baddest Blade In The Land" Returns!!!. . . . . .

Jerry said that the BGFBM is slated to be a regular shop item by the end of the year. Does anyone know if the BGAK47 is now a regular item? I know it's been available on the site since the MMS release, probably longer.
?

Thank you, Sir! Didn't want to order one out of fear that they'd be removed only to have one show up in a grab bag, but dont want to miss out on the opportunity to buy direct. Hell, depending on what will be available regularly, this years tax return might be spent long before it's received.

I think the AK is while supply lasts

Thank you, Sir! Didn't want to order one out of fear that they'd be removed only to have one show up in a grab bag, but dont want to miss out on the opportunity to buy direct. Hell, depending on what will be available regularly, this years tax return might be spent long before it's received.

Yes sir! However, I took it as lex2006 did, regularly available while supplies last.;)

Meaning that when supplies run out, they will eventually be resupplied and made available again?

So when are these making a return?
Got mine ? did you not get yours ?
5ot0Tqh.jpg

Some comparison pics I took when I had both of these (BG FBM & TRASH 2), ultimately I had to let go of both because I can't keep them all. I found that I preferred the TRASH-2 as more of an all around tool but the FBM is a beast of a chopper it would seem based on handling it. I did think it looked really good with the hammered silver, definitely my favorite coating if I must pick one (no other options).

Back