The "Baddest Blade In The Land" Returns!!!. . . . . .

That photo goes back a few years....I see Scotch Dispensers...:eek:

When I was first getting into Bussekin, at the beginning of Op2wks pt.1, I had an opportunity to go to the fall Knob Creek show because I caught the announcement here and I'm in Kentucky (inky,) but passed thinking I'd just catch the Spring show when I had more time to plan and stay for the shoot, etc...

Ooops. :(

Looks like it might be Blade or bust for the foreseeable future. I need to get there too anyway. :thumbsup:

TAN G-10 w/ black and BLUE G-10 with hammered silver for me.... just cause I have never gotten a blue anything before and the hammered looked like a nice combo.

I lol all the new piglets complaining it's not INFI and are gonna pass. Take some queues from that Hogs who are gobbling this one up.
True this. ^^^ If I had stumbled over Busse just now instead of 10 years back, I'd be grabbing these up. CG/LE FBM was the first run I ordered straight from Busse in 2006, still got a...couple. LOL :)

When I was first getting into Bussekin, at the beginning of Op2wks pt.1, I had an opportunity to go to the fall Knob Creek show because I caught the announcement here and I'm in Kentucky (inky,) but passed thinking I'd just catch the Spring show when I had more time to plan and stay for the shoot, etc...

Ooops. :(

Looks like it might be Blade or bust for the foreseeable future. I need to get there too anyway. :thumbsup:
BLADE is where it's at. ;)
Reservations are open! http://www.bladeshow.com/index.php/blade-travel

True this. ^^^ If I had stumbled over Busse just now instead of 10 years back, I'd be grabbing these up. CG/LE FBM was the first run I ordered straight from Busse in 2006, still got a...couple. LOL :)
Annnnnd as I recall you were gracious enough to let one of the CG's out n the open:eek: as a pass around for some piglets to fondle...:cool::cool::thumbsup:

Black canvas and muddy blade for me. I have a wtf in sr101 and many others and honestly sr101 is an awesome blade steel. Do you think they would back it with the same guarantee as that of infi if it isn't great.
Plus I seriously doubt that most people will even use their infi for anything close to what it is capable of. Cracks me up when people say I will only buy infi and then put the badass blade in a safe to be occasionally fondled but would never even use it to cut anything. To each their own

why the hell is the orange/black option $160 added to cart and other color g10's are $80

I was hoping for a pure orange (SOS) handle option. I've always wanted a black blade / orange handle & sheath FBM for my emergency kit ... you know ... in case alien squid, led by Capt PopTart, invade from planet Blargonn.

Black canvas and muddy blade for me. I have a wtf in sr101 and many others and honestly sr101 is an awesome blade steel. Do you think they would back it with the same guarantee as that of infi if it isn't great.
Plus I seriously doubt that most people will even use their infi for anything close to what it is capable of. Cracks me up when people say I will only buy infi and then put the badass blade in a safe to be occasionally fondled but would never even use it to cut anything. To each their own

As a user of both INFI and SR101 ... SR101 is up to any task a knife would be normally called upon to handle (including cutting a car in half).

A few years ago in Blade magazine Ed Fowler, a field editor, was extolling the virtues of 52100 steel. SR-101 is slightly tweaked Busse version of 52100.

52100 is bearing steel used in high stress aircraft parts. Busse's heat treat and cryo turn top quality steel into elvin majik.

INFI is forged in the fires of Mount Doom which explains the expense. I'm sure Jerry has a hard time finding replacements for those employees that don't return from Mordor.

52100 is bearing steel used in high stress aircraft parts. Busse's heat treat and cryo turn top quality steel into elvin majik.

INFI is forged in the fires of Mount Doom which explains the expense. I'm sure Jerry has a hard time finding replacements for those employees that don't return from Mordor.

It's not that they never return, it's the amount of pork they consume after they've been there...

Love that color combo. I don't see myself ever chopping up brick and steel with any of my knives so I am perfectly happy with SR101. Stuff holds and edge real nice for anything I do with it.

Went for something different, desert bronze and green canvas. Can't wait to see it!

Back