The Bears' Den--Shirogorov Showcase

I hate to say it but my Hation is in the top drawer of my desk at work and only gets admired and fidgeted with. My favorite folder to date but feels almost too nice to carry. I know, it can take it and I should enjoy it, but I am not there yet. All my knives are technically users but I have too many to use..
I've said it here before regarding today's carry and it really goes for all my Shiro's, but they're really too nice not to carry. There's no better feeling when the need to cut something arises than reaching into one's pocket for an excellent knife. All my Bears get carried and used to some extent with three of them job site work knives with the scratches and scuffs to prove it, while the rest serve in a more EDC capacity, though most have a mark or two demonstrating they're more than drawer queens/fidget toys. Even my RDD gets a regular turn in the rotation and is with me today in my T-shirt pocket working out in the home gym, running errands up town, and while I take care of my monthly business bills and maybe putter around the woodshop this afternoon.

LOZNLVT.jpg

dvFwXjl.jpg

I hate to say it but my Hation is in the top drawer of my desk at work and only gets admired and fidgeted with. My favorite folder to date but feels almost too nice to carry. I know, it can take it and I should enjoy it, but I am not there yet. All my knives are technically users but I have too many to use..
It's ok to feel that way. I feel the same about my 110KS.

Figured I would share a couple pics of the F3. Have owned this one for a couple months now. By my estimation this is about as close to knife perfection as I can reasonably get. The internal layering effect you get with the skeletonized liners and coordinated milling in the overlays is particularly enjoyable on this model. Hope everyone is out there enjoying their Shiros :)

Jvt00kM.jpg
QeOvO1J.jpg

Figured I would share a couple pics of the F3. Have owned this one for a couple months now. By my estimation this is about as close to knife perfection as I can reasonably get. The internal layering effect you get with the skeletonized liners and coordinated milling in the overlays is particularly enjoyable on this model. Hope everyone is out there enjoying their Shiros :)

Jvt00kM.jpg
QeOvO1J.jpg
Geez Louise.

Jvt00kM.jpg
QeOvO1J.jpg
That is very very nice!!

Back