THE BUSSE CHAT THREAD!

I don’t know. Never had anything there for service. No one outside knows when the CS will reopen. You might want to email Amy with your questions.

I emailed about a month ago about scales, and haven't heard anything. Figured somebody on here would be able to fill me in. Thanks.

20201021_145952.jpg
Anybody know what these are?
One is easy, the other, not so easy.
Brand, model?
Winner gets bragging rights.

Looks like a couple SYKCOs -- a Weiner Dog and a Scrapper 5 LE?
Both Sykco's yes, Scrapper 5 LE for sure, and your very close on the Gray handled one.
I borrowed these two from a Junk Yard Dog today, to sharpen them up, I had to look up what it was. I thought it was a Weiner also.

I want one of those wonder dogs so bad. I hope the reintroduce then again or bring something else new like it. Like a thin bird and trout type scalpel of a knife with Res-C.

It actually might be a Weiner Dog LE, I'm waiting for a response from the Yard.

Fair enough, in person the tip seems more Upswept than in the picture's, it had me thinking Bird Dog LE.

Fair enough, in person the tip seems more Upswept than in the picture's, it had me thinking Bird Dog LE.
Could be the angle to us looking at the image. You have it in person (I do not have a Bird Dog). But, I think BDLE's had tan or black res-c while the weiner dogs had grey? Not a 100% on that recollection..lol
I did find a comparison pic of the 2 models, which looks closer to you? :)
Image attribution: ThePitsBro52 on the Scrap Yard Discussion Forum.
IMG_0840-vi.jpg

Could be the angle to us looking at the image. You have it in person (I do not have a Bird Dog). But, I think BDLE's had tan or black res-c while the weiner dogs had grey? Not a 100% on that recollection..lol
View attachment 1441511
Oh yeah, that side by side tells the tale. This is a Weiner for sure. Thanks for posting that.

View attachment 1441511
BOTH of those need to be re-released!!!

I know what knife I want to buy on the second hand market. I won't mention it here because I don't want to break any rules. I've looked at the Want To Buy forum and there are a lot of posts and VERY few replies. For those of you that do a lot of buying and selling, or just have a big collection you don't mind getting rid of an occasional blade, do you ever check the WTB or do you just create a "for sale" thread. Is there a better way to get the word out about what I'm looking for other than the WTB forum?

Does anybody "know a guy"
If so, feel free to message me.

Last edited:
Back