THE BUSSE CHAT THREAD!

Trying to finish up a 1000 piece puzzle with the fam. Its heated , the wife and kid make it like a conpetition who can get more pieces in faster lol. And im tryin to move some steel to clear up some funs.. have a nfno and public defender ive been eyeing hard !!

Is it a long weekend down south for you all too ? Even though ill be working 🤗

Trying to finish up a 1000 piece puzzle with the fam. Its heated , the wife and kid make it like a conpetition who can get more pieces in faster lol. And im tryin to move some steel to clear up some funs.. have a nfno and public defender ive been eyeing hard !!
once my kids are older family puzzles will be a thing.

all under 7 right now

511 on crab duty while out pullling the traps. Was a good haul today. The Alpha Reg will be handling the shell chopping

So i just rembered a part of a dream i was having lastnight.. and it was amazing.. openeing a box that was supposed to have a new sjtac i recently purchased thats not yet arrived.. and when i opened it and looked down it was a MINI ash 1 in my hand. Battle grade sr101 red canvas micarta .. so much detail i rember of that split second. The moment of dispair upon realizing its not a sjtac quickly faded to WOW now i see the ash hype... only this morning looking back i rember it being a fully scaled down edc version that just fit the hand maybe with a 4" blade.. hoepfully im not the only one and a few others had the same dream and its really a sign !!!

I'd just like to give some love to an underappreciated BUSSEKIN model: SAR4

I acquired one from a buddy yesterday. I forgot how much I liked it. I dunno why I sold the previous ones I owned.

All right Hog-aronies. Who wants to weigh in at best album cover? Nothing to do with the music, just the art. I know it is subjective and everyone likes different things, so there is no actual winner, but if there was, it would be Iron Maiden Live After Death. Had to throw the Steelheart in there because it's the Busse forum and it's the only one I've got. HRII would have been more fitting.20210810_121306.jpg

‘The Beatles.’ About the only album cover that can be recognized - no matter what the viewing distance.

P11100824x-Kopie.jpg

This is an excellent choice. There are so many little "hidden" images in there. Awesome album / CD. There is a difference between the content of the album versus the CD. On the last song, Running Free, there is an interlude (?) where Bruce gets the audience going with getting them to yell / sing, that is on the album, but not on the original issue of the CD. They later released a revised version of the CD that DOES include the interlude. Either way... kick ass concert!

All right Hog-aronies. Who wants to weigh in at best album cover? Nothing to do with the music, just the art. I know it is subjective and everyone likes different things, so there is no actual winner, but if there was, it would be Iron Maiden Live After Death. Had to throw the Steelheart in there because it's the Busse forum and it's the only one I've got. HRII would have been more fitting.View attachment 1617393

Back