The Busse Viking Warship Is Coming!!!!. . . . Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Yes i know but the scales are coated as well.. i dont do the " safe queen" thing..i use it... an this screams to be beaten... i wish the "worn" had been a rough hammered infi.
But wow..what a blade design..Jerry knocked that out of the park

He sure did. Just one clip separates the War Ship from the FBM. But what a big nasty majestic clip it is.

I know Im getting deep into larping territory here, but for close quarters combat of the ship-to-ship variety, Id rather have the Warship than the Mistress.

Meh, doesn’t really do anything for me, and not something I can carry around..... think I’d rather spend the $$ on good booze! Now let’s drink!

Today is the day, get those email fingers ready! :thumbsup:

Zi9Sd5B.jpg

I’ve never hit one of these offerings before. I email both Amy and Garth after 9 eastern with the one I want and that’s it?

I’ve never hit one of these offerings before. I email both Amy and Garth after 9 eastern with the one I want and that’s it?
Yeah, I did something similar during the cerakote alphadog ganza. I think you email both, and Amy or someone from the shop will tell you if you got in on time and prompt you to call the shop and give them the payment information. Then you just give them card info and all that

only 5 more hours to go woooooooohooooooo

I have been getting ALOT of emails. Remember everyone the Ganza is at 9:00 pm EST TONIGHT. These are VERY Limited and will go very fast. Remember to email Garth and myself and include your shipping address. It is gonna be be a crazy ride. Good Luck everyone!!!
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

Back