The Cheburkov Channel--Picture & Discussion Thread

wRo0rTU.jpg

7TOBwdu.jpg

Absolutely love this knife, very hydraulic feel to the action and LOVE the sound it makes when locking up.
Very light and for me the perfect edc blade length, ergos are spot on and clip works well along with great FF.

^^^^ Looks awesome! Enjoy. I too have the bug to buy a new one. Can't make up my mind on another style of a Russkiy, or something different like a Voron (Raven).

^^^^ Looks awesome! Enjoy. I too have the bug to buy a new one. Can't make up my mind on another style of a Russkiy, or something different like a Voron (Raven).
Mini Russki for me next, my shipment from Russia has been delayed :(

After many, many hours of careful thought I ordered a Cheburkov "Dragon" with a Damascus blade last night. Alex only made 100 of these knives and I've wanted one for a very long time so I bit the bullet and bought it! It's coming from Russia so I guess it should be here in about two weeks. They've sent me the tracking number, so now I get to sit and wait. Pix to follow.

Here's a short video of a Dragon.

After many, many hours of careful thought I ordered a Cheburkov "Dragon" with a Damascus blade last night. Alex only made 100 of these knives and I've wanted one for a very long time so I bit the bullet and bought it! It's coming from Russia so I guess it should be here in about two weeks. They've sent me the tracking number, so now I get to sit and wait. Pix to follow.

Here's a short video of a Dragon.

Unfortunately it could take much longer than 2 weeks. My Russky hasn't left Russia since April 22nd. This is NOT Cheburkov's fault but due to international shipments in general from Russia because of COVID.
I am also into watches and a lot of people have reported about shipment delays.

So this little guy just showed up
08E1C3C5-A1F7-45A9-9AEC-47D6C6A655F9.jpeg
Like many other Russian knifemakers I know he’s really known for his much larger designs but there was just something about this one that I couldn’t resist. Got my eye on a Scout as my next one...

Found this on my doorstep this morning. What a nice surprise, super light, milled out and contoured scales.
TyMCVgC.jpg
That's a nice pickup. MRI. Congrats! I've been intrigued with the Hudson (Gudzon) since it first showed up a year or so ago, but it doesn't seem to have gone into full production. The Cheburkov website lists it as new, but it seems to be a special order when you click on it. Did you get yours from the Finnish dealer? I see those listed there are now "Check availability", meaning they're not in stock.

There's a sweet one with Zladinox Damascus and a CF slab presentation side on a Russian dealer site that shall remain nameless at a rather high price, but all their stuff always is. I've been tempted to write to Alex and see if he'll make me one, though getting anything out of Russia at this point is not easy, given the pandemic. Only EMS courier service can be counted on presently to not take forever, if ever at all.

I'd be interested your further impressions of the knife and more pics when you get a chance.

Back