The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

20170227_102938_zpsdkczpoiy.jpg

Last edited:
73365c397e0e6f62e6bbd2c0fd10d2a4.jpg

Will be nice to have a small to carry once and a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D

Got this from a BF member off of eBay. He is a little shy about giving out his username so I have no clue who he is. LOL. If he sees this post, thanks for possibly my new favorite (for now).

s-l1600.jpg

Have this incoming- Pic borrowed from Billy. Hope you don't mind
Annd...a big sorry goes out to Ryan for this. I flip-flopped a few times at least.. Sorry my friend! At least it's not checking into the Roach Motel- Nice stuff checks in, but never checks out...If you know who I am talking about.

XAGoUXa.jpg

I am glad you grabbed it. It sucks when an awesome knife goes to parts unknown and is never seen again. At least we will get to see its awesomeness from time to time.

:)

And I do have something cool coming in the mail this week too. :D

Annd...a big sorry goes out to Ryan for this. I flip-flopped a few times at least.. Sorry my friend! At least it's not checking into the Roach Motel- Nice stuff checks in, but never checks out...If you know who I am talking about.

XAGoUXa.jpg

Nice score bhyde, I was wondering where it's new home would be.

Thank you! I usually don't see these around and Billy is all class!

I am glad you grabbed it. It sucks when an awesome knife goes to parts unknown and is never seen again. At least we will get to see its awesomeness from time to time.

:)

And I do have something cool coming in the mail this week too. :D

I'm not exactly known for keeping high dollar pieces for long periods of time, so you never know!
Better the (d)evil you know :)

Oh..Pics on what you have incoming too!

Check post 4929.
He says he is a member here but won't tell me his name. I'm hoping to have it in hand by Wednesday.

Thank you! I usually don't see these around and Billy is all class!

I'm not exactly known for keeping high dollar pieces for long periods of time, so you never know!
Better the (d)evil you know :)

Oh..Pics on what you have incoming too!

Check post 4929.
He says he is a member here but won't tell me his name. I'm hoping to have it in hand by Wednesday.

That one! I thought perhaps it was another.
Wasn't that one listed here not so long ago?

Regardless, it's a beautiful piece!

Congrats!

Santana has a Black Palm inlay up for sale. I tried searching for this one but couldn't find it. The owner said he bought it off of here in 2008.

I'll post better pics when it comes in. I'm pretty excited. My son thinks it is worth a million dollars because it has real gold in it. 😂😂

That one! I thought perhaps it was another.
Wasn't that one listed here not so long ago?

Regardless, it's a beautiful piece!

Congrats!

XAGoUXa.jpg

Great piece you scored there bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back