The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Well. It is a collection sale of 8 large annual Sebenza, here in Europe. All mint, as you can take from the pics above. I picked these 3. Two other pieces, Spalted Maple ..... which I already have .... and Maple Burl, are also sold, as far as I am informed. Macassar (the only one with swedge), Curly Maple and Snakewood are left (again, according to my latest status of yesterday).

Cool! Congrats on such a nice haul!

Congrats to all of you!

This is my "catch of the day" ;)

Triple Wow!
Congrats my friend! What a scoop! And all in one day at one place!
I just came back from Europe about 10 days or so ago! If I had only known, [emoji6]
And you say there is more treasure to be found there? Surely one of the Pirates on here has already whisked away the rest of that loot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh man, sorry you got such a bad fake. Even though it's worthless I can take it off your hands for a few bucks :)

Haha. Angela at CRK already verified it and said it should have been Feb 28. She said I could get a new bday card if I tore this one up. I think I'll keep this one! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anticipation just ended with my first Inkosi (Large Carbon Fiber) arriving from KnifeArt today. Thought it was worth my first post to the forum considering the unique birthday card! Already sent a message to CRK about it.

71ad27a21021049c49596a58cbc19781.jpg

Whatever you do don't change the birthday card just document its authenticity. It actually will probably add to the value of the knife. Happy leap year!

On the other hand if you do choose to have the birth card changed please let me know as my birthday happens to be February 28! If you didn't hold me up like highway robbery I might actually be interested in the knife just because of the date. In any case it's a cool knife just on its own. So enjoy! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have previously owned only one CRK - a plain jane small seb 21. I have also moved towards almost exclusive traditional folders, but I still notice the premium CRKs when posted.

Well, its tax return and corporate bonus season for me, so I pulled the trigger on a Mnandi and burned up some loyalty points in the process.

chris-reeve-mnandi-damascus-23__41976.1489679874.1280.1280.jpg

I really like exotic woods. Looking forward to this thing.

Haha. Angela at CRK already verified it and said it should have been Feb 28. She said I could get a new bday card if I tore this one up. I think I'll keep this one! ;-)

Yup cuz this year wasnt a leap year but something mistakes like that are actually better imo.

^^^ Just more run of the mill crks. Show us something exciting. [emoji42]

How in the world do you find these gems? Good lord...all 3?

^^^ Just more run of the mill crks. Show us something exciting. [emoji42]

How in the world do you find these gems? Good lord...all 3?

All three! They will take a little while to get here. They're coming from across the pond...and over the river and through the woods.

Nice score..Definitely an Annual acquisition bounty going on lately..
I like 'em!

Well..... We can see where your income tax went.... lol. I did the same thing and bought 3 as well with mine, though none were annuals and were definitely far less expensive 😉 Will have to show em to ya when the 3rd arrives...!!!

My two catches last week.

1st is a Large Regular Sebenza Lefty Pheasant Tail with a Ladder Damascus Blade. I added the silver dog paw bead. It's probably one of the smoothest regulars I have ever had. Gotta love the old regulars....!!!

2nd is a Large 21 Unique Graphic with Ladder Damascus Blade and a Citrine Cabochon. The 21's are pretty sweet too....!!!

Back