The CRK Insingo Hangout!

wk17X59.jpg
Hanging out on the beach with my L21 Insingo.

The inexpensive grilling steak cooked on the camp stove was fantastic, the grocery store “south-west style coleslaw” salad kit was edible, but would skip next time. However, regardless of the salad, eating a meal on a remote beach, with nobody for miles, is living like a king in my books.

That’s a solid lineup there!

Thank you very much. It took a while to find the small 21 as I purchased it after it was discontinued, but the others I’ve been able to add fairly easily. I find that the Insingo just works for my uses better than the DP. That being said, I just added a small DP 31 this week because, well, you know.

The newest Insingo to me was the Lrg. Inkosi and that is as close to a perfect knife for me as I’ve ever had. And that’s in about 15 years of collecting. The Inkosi fits my hand perfectly and it has my favorite blade shape so it’s been a match made in heaven. Now I’m looking for a large black micarta Inkosi Insingo. I have a strong feeling that I’ll love that one too.

Im regrettably down to just the PJ 21 I posted above. While it is without a doubt my favorite blade, it’s just not available on the rest of the knives I choose to be in my collection. Well I guess I could swap out my dammy 31 for one….hmmm.

Back