The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Can't wait to see the knives on Friday and especially the pics from Blade.

Last edited:
I won't comment anymore as it is not my business to do so. I love the work of both makers equally. The only thing I feel is sadness.

I totally agree Abe. I am truly sad at this outcome.

The threats have not stopped. Threats all day. Even in the thread where I posted that he is not welcome to use my spider. Threats all day. Tomorrow he says he has a big suprise. Can't wait.

Andrew, I have not heard both sides and am truly not involved but you continue to impress me with your professional response to difficult circumstances.

For all involved, I genuinely hope Proverbs 15:1 helps - "A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger." (King James version)

Andy created this mess himself

Last edited:
I'd love a Custom Shop Camp Knife with Shadetree Burlap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure miss the flea market! It's not the same having to look through other makers knives! :)

With the Flea Market temporarily down it has drawn me back to some of the Fiddleback Dealer knives. Sometimes I get so psyched about the Friday threads that I miss some jewels out there.

No joke!!!!!!! There is an EDK at usamadeblade that is calling my name.... Will...........Will...........

If you guys want to fight, take it to email, call one another, or book a flight to see one another and resolve the issues personally. If Andy wants this kind of arguing and childishness in his forum, then he can open this thread back up and you all can have at it some more. It would be wise for some of you to give some thought to what you are writing before submitting it. Saying things in anger can turn around and bite you in the rear end when you least expect it, and a lot of damage to your respective businesses can happen. But hey, it's your call.

If you guys want to fight, take it to email, call one another, or book a flight to see one another and resolve the issues personally. If Andy wants this kind of arguing and childishness in his forum, then he can open this thread back up and you all can have at it some more. It would be wise for some of you to give some thought to what you are writing before submitting it. Saying things in anger can turn around and bite you in the rear end when you least expect it, and a lot of damage to your respective businesses can happen. But hey, it's your call.

Thank you.

Chris D.:D

Welcome to Easy Streets. If you're not sure if this makes you feel "Sad or upset," know that it should make you feel neither. "All I feel is sadness..." "I totally agree. I am truly sad..." LOL

"If you guys want to fight...book a flight to see one another and resolve the issue personally." "Thank you." LOL Lord of the Flies.

Mung, Mung, Mung.... Well, I posted last night about wanting a new Camp Knife and quite a few PM's came in! :)

Mung, Mung, Mung.... Well, I posted last night about wanting a new Camp Knife and quite a few PM's came in! :)

(attempting Jedi mind trick) You should sell the Camp knife with the black-blue-black combo handle to trestle. It is the Camp he is looking for.

I'm having Fiddleback withdrawl..... Someone sell me a Camp Knife.... QUICK!!!!! :)

I'm looking for a camp knife too. Bog oak would be my dream one but I will settle for oak or walnut. I have only seen 1 fiddleback made of walnut.

Back