The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

I think it just takes patience and a don't give up attitude. Sometimes I get the knife I like and sometimes I miss out. But I think the flee market is a good place to find knives that you missed or were not fast enough to get. A lot of guys get a knife on FF and decide they don't want it for some reason and then put it up for sale. I have got several knives that I wasn't fast enough to get on Friday on the flee market. I hope Andy opens it back up soon but I support him and his employees 100%. I have over 70 fiddlebacks. I really enjoy them and I plan to get many more. I really would like a chance at a bog oak Hunter, bushfinger or camp knife. I will be patient and hopefully I will get my dream knife. It is sure fun collecting and using them.

I think we are all here because Fiddlebacks are FUN TO BUY! We all might get frustrated at times, or often, but the challenge, the game, it's all part of the mysticism and fun!

Totally agree! I love Fridays, but the Fleas Market gives us that extra chance on grails we may have missed. I just scored a Bog Oak Hunter on the flea market from Scotcha (thanks Abe!!!). Even if that knife showed up on FF - there's no way I'm fast enough.
Please bring it back soon.

You usually have to be quick wherever you buy "one off " items! I love the business model Andy has...I look at knife models and combos I would likely not thought of as a newer buyer of custom blades.

Love em,

Joe

Today was no bueno. I did not get a single notification alert on my phone so I could run off and pretend to be busy. I'll have to subscribe to the mung thread now.

Hmm. Biting the hand that feeds you...

issuing threats is a little more than immature.

just my opinion.

Dear Person Who Stole Our Fun,

We don't want to play with you anymore! Threatening is a bully tactic used by the weak. We are a family and stick together here at Fiddleback! Please take your toys and go elsewhere to play.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dear Person Who Stole Our Fun,

We don't want to play with you anymore! Threatening is a bully tactic used by the weak. We are a family and stick together here at Fiddleback! Please take your toys and go elsewhere to play.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree. We are family here. Don't ruin our fun.

In most matters in life, there are never those who are completely innocent!
How we react and respond is up to the individual.

Hope it can be worked thru. Most hear love what both parties do every day with their hands!

In most matters in life, there are never those who are completely innocent!
How we react and respond is up to the individual.

Hope it can be worked thru. Most hear love what both parties do every day with their hands!

In this situation we are without fault.

I won't comment anymore as it is not my business to do so. I love the work of both makers equally. The only thing I feel is sadness.

The threats have not stopped. Threats all day. Even in the thread where I posted that he is not welcome to use my spider. Threats all day. Tomorrow he says he has a big suprise. Can't wait.

Back