The "Forsaken Mistress" Riddle Solved!!! . . . $750.00 In Total Prizes!!!. . . 5 Winners!!!

MP = Military
What's left = Over Run

Forsaken Mistress MO

Based on the parentage that WAS posted - This new "splaination" makes more sense - and that's giving up a lot of leeway for terpitation

Oooh, that’s a good point. Half means that this new Forsaken Mistress will be 1/2” thick!!! :eek: Yowwwwzaaaa!!!! :cool: :D

Yowza! You guys are a tough crowd! :eek::eek:. . . . A guy makes one small grammatical error by using the word "half" instead of "have" and you swoop down like eagles on their unsuspecting prey!o_O:confused::eek::(

It's like my great, great, great grandfather (A war veteran who spent most of his service in the brig) always used to say about the guards, "If you give the MP an inch, he'll Just take half away!!!. . . And then what are you left with?"o_O :confused: :eek:. . . . Yep, that's what he always used to say when I was growing up!. . . . He always said that!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Let's drink! :thumbsup: :cool:

Half-shots for everyone!!!! :eek:

Jerry :D
"If you give the MP an inch, he'll Just take half away!!!. . . The MP is for me (mpjustin) he also capitalized the J in Just (MP JUSTin)...... add 1 inch and take half away 12 3/4” + 1” - 1/2” = 13 1/4” Blade!!!

Or could it be add (JUST in) just inch = 13 3/4” Blade..........

I have to go to work soon......

I don’t even know if my math is adding up anymore.........

Good luck all!!!

Maybe there will be a pic when I get home.

"If you give the MP an inch, he'll Just take half away!!!. . . The MP is for me (mpjustin) he also capitalized the J in Just (MP JUSTin)...... add 1 inch and take half away 12 3/4” + 1” - 1/2” = 13 1/4” Blade!!!

Or could it be add (JUST in) just inch = 13 3/4” Blade..........

I have to go to work soon......

Didn't you originally have it at 19 inches (overall)? Give an inch and you've got 20", then take away half and you have 10". 10" just happens to be the blade length of the SHBM and FBM.

“That would mean 12 3/4” Blade” = take half an inch away = 12 1/4” Blade.

SWEET!!!!!!!!

Could it be that simple Jerry????

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:o_O:D
Yes, it was that simple! Finding this text will be harder! Ha Ha!

You just won a $100.00 Shop Credit good toward the Forsaken Mistress!!!

Email Amy and let her know!

Congrats!

Back