The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Not going to say too much just yet, but Jan-Mar will be good to me and my XM herd :)

The early months of the new year should see a grail or two, some DLC, and other prod goodness - stay tuned!!

Not going to say too much just yet, but Jan-Mar will be good to me and my XM herd :)

The early months of the new year should see a grail or two, some DLC, and other prod goodness - stay tuned!!
Wow, sounds like a great way to start the year! Can't wait to see pics!

You've always got something up your sleeve..... Can't wait to see!

I just scored one of the 50 put up this morning for Hinderer's Christmas special! It will be my first! Dark green 3.5" spanto flipper :D Can't wait! I think it's going to make my Strider jealous ;)

I just scored one of the 50 put up this morning for Hinderer's Christmas special! It will be my first! Dark green 3.5" spanto flipper :D Can't wait! I think it's going to make my Strider jealous ;)

Congrats and Enjoy. Merry Christmas.

Awesome, congrats!

Nice Shane! I cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve. You are amassing quite an amazing collection. Congrats!

I just ordered a Steel Flame edition copper investigator pen with a silver skull. Ive been wanting one for a long time and I finally caved in tonight. It will go into rotation with my beat up old brass investigator. Cant wait!

Haha! I've been eyeing those down occasionally too. Just haven't been able to justify it. Sweet looking pens though!!

I bet you'll have the meanest looking pen around... Haha!

Haha! Its easy for me to justify/rationalize. I use my brass investigator countless times each and every day. I insist on carrying the best EDC tools (Hinderer XM, Hinderer Investigator, HDS, etc). I dont mind spending a little bit more on something that I will use everyday and that will last forever. Did I need the skull? No. But its friggin cool so why not!? :) I have been wanting another investigator and that is the one that has been catching my eye since I bought my last one. Plus Grandma and Grandpa gave me some xmas money.;) I make sure to post a bunch of pics of mine once it arrives to help you justify purchasing one as well.

Haha! You're good at nudging me towards the buy for sure! My wife already knows how good I am at spending money. If she knew about you helping me spend my money.... LOL!

I do agree with you about carrying/using the best EDC Tools. I firmly believe in spending the extra cash on quality items and getting what you want first, it equals less money spent in the long run and over time. Yes, because they last too. And always accompanied with great warranties too!! My wife makes fun of me cause everything I own has great customer service/warranties. Cause I always stat the fact they do :)

Guys, we are ALL the same in that regard...which is why we call this sub forum home. :) ...I think its called SMART... don't let anyone else make you feel crazy for "spending THAT MUCH on a knife?!" We never regret our purchases. Pride of ownership is priceless in my book.

Or, more accurately, the unicorn found me!

It's not even officially 2014 and the New Year is jumping off to a great start due to an awesome member of the forums - thanks!!

Pics to follow when it arrives ;)

Wow! The new year is off to a good start Shane. Congrats! I can't wait to see what it is! I'm pretty sure I know. :)

I don't know how you guys do it!!! Awesome AZ2AK! Can't wait to see this Unicorn

Last edited:
Wow! The new year is off to a good start Shane. Congrats! I can't wait to see what it is! I'm pretty sure I know. :)

I think I know what you think you know it is :confused: :D

It's not. Yet. ;)

However, yes, the new year is off to a great start!

Yeah, not seeing pond in his sig anymore!! That's one of the things where you buy the knife to get the scale if you can find one... :)

Back