The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Chris....that looks like a Wharnie....but it's so small.....did you wash it and stick it in the dryer......????

Congratulations.....I know how much you wanted one of those !!!

Chris....that looks like a Wharnie....but it's so small.....did you wash it and stick it in the dryer......????

Congratulations.....I know how much you wanted one of those !!!

I can't wait to get my mitts on that thing! It will see about 80% pocket time. The rest will be my 3.5" Slicer for weekends and some light yardwork.

Now to find a Fieldtac... ;-)

Don't have one yet, but I'm anticipating a 3 inch production Wharnie in the future!:D

I'm waiting to purchase an xm-18 3.5 through the direct program. At any rate, I hope to be welcomed into the herd as soon as I can get my hands on one!

Last edited:
I have a WF surprise coming in today. Hell, I'm even leaving work early to beat the mailman putting a yellow slip in my mailbox! Be safe guys!

I have a WF surprise coming in today. Hell, I'm even leaving work early to beat the mailman putting a yellow slip in my mailbox! Be safe guys!

Hmmmmmmm.....yes....I wonder......whatever could it be..........congrats on a "not so huge" score.......it's gorgeous!!!

So where the hell is Charlie and his new WF surprise?

Charles........Charles.........anyone...........Bueller........?

Back