The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Haven't ordered anything from RHK in a while, so imagine my surprise when I saw a box with RH on it at the door. Now imagine how my excitement turned to disappointment when I realized RH was Restoration Hardware. :disgust:

Haven't ordered anything from RHK in a while, so imagine my surprise when I saw a box with RH on it at the door. Now imagine how my excitement turned to disappointment when I realized RH was Restoration Hardware. :disgust:

Ha! Too funny. But sad at the same time...I too have experienced a similar situation.

Chris....that's just incredible.....absolutely stunning.....quite possibly my favorite Hellfire yet......!!!! Huge congratulations!!!!

I was perusing ME last night, my eye's lit up when I ran across that and I quickly reached into my pocket....only to find it was full of lint! :p All joking aside that is pure awesomeness, enjoy it! Must post more picks when it lands!

Chris I also thought about that beauty. Its funny how the whole herd probably was close to pulling the trigger on that beauty. The Black lock side seemed to be talking to me! Congrats!

Anybody know when Hinderer is gonna run more scales in 3.5"? I've got an itch needin' a scratchin'!

Yeah buddy. Wanted one more custom Wf then laying low on purchases for a little bit.

Back