The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

asian-giant-hornet-size.jpg

"We only came because we were told there'd be cake. We never rarely bite sting the hand that feeds us."

Here's some high October praise / love for both Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist and the lovely Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist from a buddy of mine on another forum who recently came back from a few years deployed overseas with our military:

Another CPK fan? My Dad gave me a 6in Utility Fighter a couple years back (hell of a gift!) and that spent the better part of my 2019-2020 deployment either on my belt, inside my waistband, or on my IOTV. Made short work of a LOT of tough jobs and it still looks basically unused. Simply a fantastic blade.

That's the kind of review that makes me proud of both my friend...and of CPK...for what they do...and enable others to do.

ETA: He also informs me that his dad gave him an HDFK. But the fighter is what he had on his deployment. Smart dad.

Last edited:
It's the 31st, it's Halloween and Nathan as evident by his last apology post, can use some gratuitous end-of-the-month luv!

4e3183201f8d31692e623c58a5df38fb.jpg

I am still on team Nathan even though he tests my patience and civility with his superb hair/mane! I also have had a terrible K18 Keffeler joke up my sleeve which I've been dying to blurt out but I fear that if I do, Dr. Dan will personally hunt and chop me down!

Nathan, much luv and major props for all those preorder posts which you put together. Heckuva lotta work in there Bossman and I reckon that I'm gonna kiss goodbye to about $1500 worth of my money with yours over this episode!

Nevertheless, as the self ordained I <3 Nathan Thread's cupid, I had to find a GIF with an ensemble of your favorite animals: I mean who could say no to a Shetland pony, bunch of fluffy kittens and a hmm, argh, oooh, what?!

fd5dae07e3188b6b2596df799b8aefeb.gif

Just in case I forget backing this thread back to the top before 12/31/2021, this is the year's end capper for the I <3 Nathan Thread. Sorry but no ponies or other furry creatures for this season's finale!

nathan-be-like-4d28ca.jpg

P.S. There's a posted pic of Nathan somewhere in this sub when he's captured in a very similar pose! Standard78 Standard78 ?

ETA: props to BIGDORK BIGDORK

Last edited:
Back